MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 1 December 2021

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES DT..................CHALLENGE 137 FANCY FOLD CARD

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

Well it's the 1st of the month yet again and where oh where did November go, who stole it.

It's time for a new challenge over at

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES 

The lovely Christine is your host and she would like to see your creations with a Fancy Fold.

The challenge starts today and runs to 9AM on the 29th of December 2021.


Here is what I made for my DT 




This is a 8"x8" size card which I made into a Z Fold.

The papers used are from a 12"x12" paper pad from the Works which was only £3.

I used it last month also to make my tissue box.

The snetiments were in the paper pad also.

The Rudolf and the front Deer are from Tattered Lace collection from last year.

Poinsettias and fir branches are also Tattered Lace from a few years ago.

The snowflake on the bow is from the Works and I added some snowballs from the Works also.

Please pop over to the challenge blog to see the lovely creations made by my team friends.


Thank you so much for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

 

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cards always look so opulent Jenny.

meg said...

An absolutely stunning card Jenny,love the layout and and those fabulous deer,as always beautifully embellished

Chris said...

Fabulous fold, design and papers, the reindeer are beautiful and the flower embellisments are gorgeous- this is such a wonderful Christmas card Jenny, I love it.
xxx

Sue said...

Absolutely gorgeous my wonderful Fairy Godmother ! lots of hugs and sloppies xxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxx

Brenda in IN said...

That paper is beautiful and those deer look like they are coming right at me. I love the poinsettias done in white. A lovely card, Jenny.

cuilliesocks said...

A stunning card Jenny, I love the fold and the papers, the deer too are gorgeous, Kate x

Wendy L said...

So many lovely details, stunning card Jenny, xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This is a fabulous card, I love love love the papers.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Aquarius said...

A really beautiful card

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Schitterende kaart mooi met de herten
Groetjes Gerrie

Vicky Hayes said...

Your cards always look like works of art Jenny! I love the depth the z fold gives your scene. Vicky x

pam said...

One of my favorite folds for cards Jenny, beautiful scene you created
Pam x

Furrbster said...

This is absolutely beautiful

Hugz Tinz

Diane Louise J said...

Your z card is so pretty Jenny. Have a lovely time during December. Looking forward to seeing what you create for our next challenge.
Crafty Hugs
Diane Louise xx