MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 1 April 2023

ANNIVERSARY CARD

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

Sorry about the last post which I deleted as Moving Along With Times blog is not up and running at the moment.

 

So here is a Anniversary card I made recently.


This is a 8"x8" size card.

I used Lavinia Stamps and Distress Oxide inks for the background. 

Stamping was all done by hand with Versa Fine Clair Inks.

Then I placed into a Tattered Lace Russet Heart Wreath Die.

I punched out some small hearts out of some snippets glitter card stock.

 

Thank you for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 

11 comments:

Lia said...

Jenny, this is beautiful! I like Lavinia stamps and you made a great card with them.
Lia xx

Chris said...

That's gorgeous Jenny- love the beautiful blended background and your lovely stamps, a wonderful anniversary card.
Have a good weekend
hugs
xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a beautiful Anniversary card Jenny, I love the colours and design, Kate x

Sarah said...

Wow Jenny, what glorious colours and perfect blending. Love those sweet pixies, perfect for an Anniversary card. Hope you are keeping well xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This is a beautiful Anniversary card, you have created a gorgeous 'scene' card with your Lavinia stamps and colours are fabulous, the wreath die-cut gives the impression of looking through a 'fairy door' into an enchanted fairy garden, I love it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

So gorgeous, Jenny! XOX

Wendy L said...

It's a lovely card. I left my post up yesterday but just added theat the challenges were not running.xx

Sue said...

Stunning card my lovely fairy godmother! take care hugs Sue x

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful. I love how you have created the scene inside the Hearst shape die. Hugs Mrs A.

Brenda said...

What a sweet anniversary card Jenny! I love your scene you created and I love your inky background-looks like a summer's evening just as the sun starts setting! The images you used are adorable and I love the vines hanging down. Very pretty in the heart window too. Perfect anniversary card! Hugs, Brenda

Brenda said...

What a sweet and magical anniversary card you have made Jenny! I love the little scene inside of the heart. So very sweet and gives all the warm and fuzzy feelings. Hugs, Brenda