MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 30 April 2023

RUDOLF DAYS CHALLENGE.......APRIL 2023 ENTRY

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

I am running late with my entry to the Rudolf Days Challenge over at 

SCRAPPYMO'S BLOG 

as it ends at midnight tonight.

I have 3 cards I made a few weeks ago.


 





These are all 5"x7" size tent fold cards.

I used the Hunkydory little book of Festive Poems for the images.

I backed them onto snippet card stock and slotted 2 of them in the corners like photo corners.

The corners were made from snippets also.

I then added some gems to the images, ribbons, and stick pins made by an old blog friend who got me into blogging.

Thank you for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.

 chalhttps://scrapsoflifebyscrappymo.blogspot.com/2023/04/april-rudolph-days-challengefinally.htmllenges.

 

 

 

12 comments:

Liz said...

Lovely Christmas cards, Jenny. Super designs and I love the verses. xx

Carol L said...

Happy Rudolph Day to you as well

Wendy L said...

These are gorgeous Jenny, I do love tent cards, xxx

Mrs A. said...

These are all gorgeous Jenny. I especially like how you have incorporated the stick pins into the design. Hugs Mrs A.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny, your cards are gorgeous, and the little verses are delightful, especially the one about the robin, love them all, Kate x

Brenda in IN said...

Oh Jenny, these are beautiful. The verses are so heartwarming and the last one made my eyes water. I love how you framed them and they are all keepers.

Linby said...

These are all just delightful. My fave is the one with the Christmas cake though, I do love a Christmas cake!

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Three fabulous Christmas cards that anyone would be over the moon to receive.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Lovely Festive cards using these toppers, I think I have this Hunkydory pad and so now I have some inspiration of how to use it too.
Lorraine

Sarah said...

These are wonderful cards Jenny. I absolutey LOVE robins so the verse on that one really made me smile xx

Whisper said...

Oooo absolutely gorgeous all of the 3 poems & fabby layouts too, wishing you a belated Happy Rudolph Days, luv Sam x

Brenda said...

Wow Jenny, these Rudolph cards are fabulous and so festive! I love the little poems and I really love the imagery. So very homey and just so reminisce of Christmas. Love, love, love! Hugs, Brenda