MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 1 May 2023

MALE 60th BIRTHDAY CARD

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

I do hope everyone is keeping well.

I am trying to blog more often hopefully.


Today I have a Male Birthday card to show you.

 

This is a 8"x8" size card I was asked to make but no box just to fit into and envelope.

The card stock is Stephanie Weightman's from C&C.

The paper used is Hunkydory.

Beer bottles and glass fussy cut from a Hunkydory Pad of Mens images.

Nimbers Dies are Carnation Crafts.

Happy Birthday Die is a Sue Wilson one.

Thank you for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

 

 

 

13 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A great themed masculine card Jenny and I love the stitched corners.
Lorraine

Aimeslee Winans said...

Wonderful, Jenny, inside and out. xoxo

cuilliesocks said...

It's a fabulous male card Jenny, I love the design with all those little beer bottles, super colours too, Kate x

Brenda in IN said...

Lots of fussy cutting to create this fun male card. The 60 shows up so well on the shiny paper. Great masculine card.

Aquarius said...

Great masculine card, neat fussy cutting and the stitched corners are a nice touch

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This is a fabulous masculine card, I love it !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Liz said...

Beautiful masculine card Jenny, great design. xx

Wendy L said...

This looks wonderful Jenny and a great Man card. xxx

Sarah said...

That's a fabulous card Jenny and brilliant inspiration. My Martin is 60 in June so I need a shove in the right direction!! xx

Sue said...

Fabulous card as usual my lovely fairy godmother..thanks for your kind words about Woody it's really hard right now so I'm trying to comment for something to do really. lots of huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxx

Darnell said...

This is a really cheery and fun design for celebrating a 60th birthday, Jenny! All the guys in my family would love the beer elements! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Brenda said...

What a fun 60th birthday card Jenny! So many guys love their beer, so this is perfect for a masculine card. Love those beer bottles too and the fun large birthday numbers. Hugs, Brenda