MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 1 July 2014

DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY CARD

Hi to everyone that visits me.
Thank you for your visit, and if you decide to 
leave me a comment I am very grateful.

Still trying to play catch up on lots of my 
household jobs I couldn't do while I had my 
slipped disc.
I also have lots of Birthdays, Anniversaries, and
commissions for this month.
I really need to get my skates on or they won't
get finished in time.
Just hope Mr Mojo doesn't decide to have a 
walkabout.

Today is my Daughter's Birthday, and she loves
tulips so I decided to use this theme for her 
card.




This is a 8"x8" size card.
I didn't have enough peach pearlised card so 
inked some ivory with Wild Honey Distress
Ink.
I printed the lovely tulip paper onto the same 
ivory pearlised card from my Cupcakecrafting
 CD Floral Delights, by Andrew Hull.
I used my Di-namics Dizzy Doily die and put
one on top of the other to give this pattern.
I really like how this die has a completely 
different design when one is put on top of the
other and twisted.

Thank you again for visit and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

 

14 comments:

Patricia said...

What a super card Jenny, beautiful Tulip backing paper, wonderful embellishments.
Your daughter will love and treasure it.
Hugs

Patricia xx

Kathleen said...

Great card, the paper is gorgeous, love the dies cuts.

Kath x

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo Jenny
Schitterende kaart
Groetjes Gerrie

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
What a great idea to ink the ivory card. A lovely creation that I'm sure your daughter will adore.
Take it steady with those chores.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Sue said...

Hi my adorable fairy godmother..what a gorgeous card your daughter will love this!!! you make sure you don't overdo things or me and Sue P will be driving down there to sort you out LOL!!! lots of huggles from us all here huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carole Z said...

Hi Jenny, what a gorgeous card..love the tulip papers and colours...don't go doing too much, take care, hugs Carole Z X

Sarah said...

See...you've done it again with your fab dies, I would never think to layer two up!! It looks brilliant Jenny!! Your Daughter is sure to love this card. Take it easy xx

Christine Harrop said...

This is absolutely beautiful Jenny and your daughter is going to love it. Gorgeous bow! Hope you are keeping well and looking after yourself! Take care. Hugs Christine x

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Jenny. Hope you are continuing to feel better.

Hazel said...

Beautiful card Jenny, looked at this last night but was to tired to comment, plus iPad had very little charge left in it and tends to play up. Take it easy. Hazel xx

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, I love the colour theme and the die on the center, as usual your inside is just as gorgeous, hugs Kate x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, I love it !! I'll bet your Daughter loves this card. The colour, the tulip paper, the gorgeous doilies, everything is beautiful.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny
This card is really beautiful, I am sure your Daughter will love it and treasure it always.
I love the colours, and once again \I love the way you take the outside to the inside of the card, it is very effective.
Well done
Hope you are now feeling better
Sue xx

Алексровер Анна said...

My congratulations on your daughter's Birthday!!!! Great tulip card! Elegant and full of love card!!!