MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 30 July 2014

BUTTERFLY CHALLENGE CARD

Hi and welcome to my blog all my craft loving
friends, and visitors.
Thank you for your visit and the wonderful
comments you make.
I very much appreciate every one that you make.

May I welcome my newest follower, and thank you for choosing to follow me.
I do hope you come back and visit me often, when your time allows.

I do hope you are all keeping well, and for those
who don't feel too good, I'm sending the biggest
get well wishes your way.

Today I have a card I made for my daughter to
give to my little granddaughter Ellie as she was
3 years old yesterday.
I think this fits the bill for the Butterfly Challenge
this time around, as Mrs A would like to see a
summery theme and butterflies.




This is a A4 size card.
The image and patterned card is from Hunkydory.
The pink mirri card is from C and C.

Thank you again for your time and visit.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges. 
http://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ 
Summertime Butterflies.

15 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Such a sweet card Jenny, love the inside specials too.xx
The Journey is the Start

New Creations said...

Beautiful mirri card!!! Inside is as beautiful as outside, Love it!!!
Thanks for the lovely comment at my blog and welcome to my blogland , I don't know why there is a problem, just keep trying.
Hugs

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jenny, beautiful card for your little Great Granddaughter, pretty design and colours, sweet little image, hugs Kate x

Cara said...

Very cute Jenny. Perfect for a little girl. Bet she loved it! Thanks for sharing this with us at Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge! (Hugs) Cara

Marie-Louise said...

Jenny this is gorgeous. Just perfect.

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo Jenny
Lief kaartje
Gerrie

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
How gorgeous. I bet Ellie loved it.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Hettie said...

What a beautiful card Jenny. I am sure the Birthday Girl just loves this.
I must join in with the flutterby challenge. I haven't for ages, but I haven't done much crafting lately!
Hugs
xx

MaryH said...

Gorgeous, and amazing with this little pink sweetie inside the mirror shaped frames. Loved the age letter and all the little tiles. So much glimmer & glam on this one, any little girl will adore it. As usual, the inside is just as finished off and perfect as the outside. Really a beautiful card, Miss Jenny, and hope your back is feeling a bit better. TFS & Hugs

Carole Z said...

Hi Jenny, this is such a sweet card, love all the details... a perfect card for a little Princess! Hugs Carole Z X

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, This card is so very pretty, Ellie will love it, a card fit for a 'Princess'.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Darnell said...

Jenny, this is perfect! It is so sweet and so summery! I think both Ellie and Mrs. A. are going to squeal with delight when they see it! I did and I woke up the neighbor's dog!! Have a wonderful weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

Mrs A. said...

This is so pretty . Don't have a dog but I did squeal! I love the colours and very summery it is. It was my Grandaugthers birthday too. Thankyou for fluttering by . Hugs Mrs A. ((Butterfly challenge).

Алексровер Анна said...

Congratulations on your Granddaughters birthday! I am sure she loves pretty flower fairy! Great card!!!

scrappymo! said...

This is so adorably sweet and pretty!