MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 28 July 2014

WEDDING CARD AND BOX

Hi to all my craft loving friends, and visitors.
Thank you so much for your visit, and comments.
I really do appreciate everyone that you make.

My granddaughter and my little great granddaughter's were bridesmaids on Saturday,
at my granddaughters best friends wedding.
Now the bridesmaids were wearing yellow, so I 
like to incorporate that colour into my wedding
cards.
So today I am showing the card I made for the
happy occasion.






The card is a 8"x8" size and box.
I used ivory pearlised card, and coloured my
card yellow with Pan Pastel.
I used a mask I have used before and coloured
the embossed detail yellow through the mask.
Now I used some snippets out of my snippets
box for some of the die cuts so I will be off
to collect the keys to the playground with this.

Thank you again for your visit and tome.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges. 
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/pixies-snippets-playground-week-135.html 

16 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my!! This is a beauty Jenny, I have often wondered how you get the embossed coloured card as there is nothing like it available to buy...now I know, you clever thing!! Hope things are continuing to improve xx

aussie aNNie said...

So Beautiful Jenny, you sure go to all lengths to make your cards spectacular, embossing is awesome.xx
♥aNNieThe Journey is the Start

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny! Your new set looks so luxury and beautiful!

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, A truly beautiful Wedding card, the recipients will have been thrilled with it.
Have a lovely day.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia said...

Absolutely stunning Jenny, the couple will love & treasure it forever
Hugs

Patricia xx

Di said...

Really lovely Jenny - you do make fabulous cards for very special occasions. Ever tried selling them through Etsy or even speaking to a local Wedding florist or planner? But you may be like me, whenever I'm doing stuff for other people who aren't very close to me I fret terribly :(

Hugs, Di xx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh this is one to treasure Jenny, absoloutely gorgeous, hugs Kate x

Sue said...

Oh Jenny this is absolutely stunning! what a beautiful keepsake for them..lots of hugglesssssssssssssss Sue xxxxxxxxxx

Hazel said...

Stunning Jenny. Thank you for the info. Hobbycraft have sent it to spellbinders so we will see what they say. Hazel xx

Christine Harrop said...

Absolutely beautiful Jenny! Love the colour too. Hugs Christine xx

Carole Z said...

Beautiful card Jenny, the happy couple will certainly treasure this one! Hugs Carole Z X

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo Jenny
wat zie het weer prachtig uit mooi kleur papier gebruikt
Gerrie

Mary said...

Jenny your card and box are gorgeous. I like that you explained how you created it. I like to look at photos before reading the post to try to figure out how it was created. You had me stumped! Wonderful creation and congrats to Hannah and Matt. I am sure they are very pleased with your creation! The bow is beautiful.

MRS DUCK said...

Wow Jenny
This is fabulous. I thought it was paper from an expensive pad not a mask and Pans! Wow!
Fab inside and out as usual and super box.
And thanks for the offer of the buttons. I think I now have plenty to keep me going lol!
Gosh your Christmas list must be a long one from the family numbers you mentioned lol!
Best wishes.
Ang x

Darnell said...

A bridesmaid's gown wouldn't be more gorgeous than this card! Your works of art are amazing, Jenny!! Hugs, Darnell

scrappymo! said...

You make the most gorgeous wedding cards and this one is no exception!

Bet the bridesmaids look beatiful in their yellow dresses.