MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 3 January 2015

I'M BACK


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE AND 
MAY YOU ALL HAVE A VERY 
HEALTHY, WEALTHY, AND WONDERFUL
                                2015.

Hi and welcome to my blog all my very lovely friends, and visitors.
I am so sorry I have been missing for nearly a 
month, but I had family staying, and my DH and
I have not been well.
Hubster is still a bit poorly, and still has a nagging
cough which won't allow him to sleep.
We had a nice quite Christmas, and I did manage
to make a few Christmas cards in that I needed
for certain people. 
So here is one of them.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The paper is from Hobbycraft, and I cut the 
swirly center piece with the ScanNcut.
The paper is a new one I have never used before
so I can join Darnell and her Nimbus challenge.

Thank you for all your good wishes, and some
of you said you missed me so that was music
to my ears, to know I was missed. 
Lots of crafty love. JENNY. 

I would like to enter this into the following 
challenges.
http://www.djkardkreations.com/2015/01/happy-new-year-2015-nbus-challenge-3.html 

12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Missed you Jenny...welcome back to a new year with a fab card.xx
{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Carole Z said...

Hi Jenny, yes you were missed and I'm sorry you've both been so poorly...well back and Happy New Year, your card is gorgeous, hugs Carole Z X

Pamellia said...

Welcome back Jenny! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years! This is a fabulous holiday card, love the traditional red and green palette! Fantastic focal point, that fancy die is a great way to frame your sentiment!! Glad to see you again, hugs :)

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Its great to have you back but sorry to hear you have not been well.
Another terrific card. Looks like you are getting your use out of that pressie of yours lol!
Happy New Year!
Ang x

scrappymo! said...

Had missed you Jenny...glad you are back. Sorry to hear you have been poorly though.Hopefully your DH will get a wee bit stronger each day.

This is a gorgeous car...that scan and cut sounds wonderful!

Jean said...

A beautifully festive looking card Jenny. You seem to have mastered your super cutting machine, that centre piece is fabulous.
Sorry to hear you have been unwell and I hope both you and your hubby are feeling better now.
Jean x

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, i wish you and your family a lot of health, love and good mood!!!! Happy new year! Wonderful card , so nice paper and decorations! So pretty inside:)

Sarn said...

Hi Jenny . . . so pleased to hear you're feeling better now. HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and yours.

Love this pretty festive card.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

PharmacyMichele said...

Lovely card, very classic.

Michele

MaryH said...

Bummer on the not feeling so pert situation. I certainly hope that both of you are feeling MUCH, much better by now. Thanks for the beautiful JL cards you sent. I love that site! Am glad you were able to enjoy the holidays with your family, and hope the punies held off until everyone had departed. Your card is just stunning with that big bright red swirl. Very dramatic. And of course you always have the inside just as pretty as the outside. I should follow your lead on that! Hope that your New Year was a good day for each of you and that cough has dissipated a bit. I can identify with that, and it does disturb sleep, and not just for the one who is coughing. God Bless, TFS & Big hugs.

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

This is lovely too Jenny! Hazel x

Darnell said...

I see I should have read this one first, Jenny. I'm sorry that your hubby is still suffering from the cough, disturbing both your sleeps. And when you're tired, it affects everything. I hope he gets over it soon! This card is also a gift and so spectacular, outside and inside! Thank you for also entering this card in my NBUS Challenge! You take care of yourself! Hugs, Darnell