MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 9 January 2015

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to my blog, all my very talented
friends, and visitors.

Thank you for all your good wishes for my DH.

Well it's Friday and time to join Erika with a 
Oldie for Friday.  HERE 
Here is mine for this week, now I chose this 
without looking at Erika's, for this week, and we
are both showing cards with Tartan on them.





This is a 8"x8" size card, one of the last I made
my Dad before he passed away.
The reason I used Tartan is that my great 
grandfather was born in Scotland, and I thought
my Dad would be pleased to have Tartan on the
card.

Thank you for your visit, and time.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

16 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Love the tartan Jennifer, oh my gosh what a gorgeous card.xx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Michelle said...

This is a gorgeous card for a boy - love the reds - Michelle x

Hazel said...

Gorgeous Jenny, I just love tartan. A great oldie. Hazel x

Hettie said...

Lovely card there Jenny. Great tartan card there, especially for January with Robbie Burns' birthday coming up too!
Hugs
xx

Patricia said...

Good afternoon Jenny, hope your feeling good.
Love, love, love your card and of course you just can't go wrong with the "tartan" paper.
Enjoy the rest of the day
Hugs

Patricia x

Mojca said...

Waw really lovely male card, love the papers. Have a great weekend! Hugs! Mojca

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely, lovely card Jenny, tartan is always fab and your image ans design is super, hugs Kate x

Jacee said...

Super card Jenny, love the colour.
Hope DH is felling well today
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Och aye the noo!
Love those border dies and of course , the super tartan.
Hope its not too blowy down your way.
Ang x

Carole Z said...

Super card Jenny! Great guy card, hugs Carole Z xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, I'll bet your Dad was thrilled with this card, it is really lovely, I love tartan too.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

pam said...

Hi Jenny, great oldie card, love the tartan and cut image.
Pam

Sue said...

This is such a fab card my lovely fairy godmother hope your hubby is much better now and that the weather isn't too bad there...it's been bitterly cold here ..lots of huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo Jenny
Een prachtige kaart
Groetjes Gerrie

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a fun card. I love all the touches you've added like the border dies and that fun paperclip.

Planetsusie said...

Hello there me little matey!!! I love the tartan on this card and I bet your dad did too! This is a great image, there's something about boys and frogs isn't there!!! Hope Tony is feeling better.

Big hugs to you both Sue Pxxx (plus Pidgy)

PS Got a few more doorstops for you since we took in Donny - he is very distracting!!!