MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 2 January 2015

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

Hi and welcome to my blog all my craft loving 
friends, and visitors.
I totally forgot it's Friday today so I am changing
my post to an Oldie, will bring back my other
post later.
So it's time to join Erika HERE with you Oldie
for Friday.
Here is mine.

 
  


This is a 8"x8' size card and box.
The image is from the Joanna Sheen Baby Love
CD.
I made the roses, and the fuchsia.
The carnation, and the leaves were bought from
the Wild Orchid.

Thank you for your visit and your wonderful
comments.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

18 comments:

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo Jenny
Gelukkig nieuwjaar de alle beste wensen voor 2015
je baby kaart en de cadeau box is prachtig
Gr Gerrie xx

Pamellia said...

Love all the wonderful shades of pink Jenny and that image is so precious! What a great baby card! until next time, big hugs :)

Michelle said...

Happy New Year Jenny - this card is so very beautiful. I have this CD too, it is lovely - Michelle x

LesleyG said...

Happy new year Jenny. Gorgeous card and lovely flowers, well done xxx

Hazel said...

Jenny your card is gorgeous, hazel x

Liz said...

I lovely card - both inside and outside. xx

pam said...

Hi Jenny, Happy New Year to you and your family.
Gorgeous baby card, love this image and your lovely flowers.
Hope you husband picks up soon.
Pam x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jenny and Happy New Year to you and your Family, I hope it's a good one for you.
Beautiful new baby card, gorgeous details. Hugs Kate x

Kim said...

happy new year to you Jenny, hope it's a great one for you! and a gorgeous baby card & box - what a delightful gift!
Kim x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, A Very Happy New Year to you and yours, and I hope that 2015 is kind to you.
This is a beautiful card, the focal image is 'darling' and the verse inside is really lovely. I also loved the Christmas card you showed below, really gorgeous.
Sorry to hear that you have both been poorly, Graham and I have both been poorly too, and we are both still suffering with very heavy colds, I hope you both feel better really soon.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Kathleen said...

Totally gorgeous card, bet the recipient was very well pleased.

Kath x

Patricia said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and yours Jenny.
Absolutely stunning card and box. A gift to treasure forever
Sorry to hear things have not been so good, sending "get well" wishes
Hugs

Patricia x

scrappymo! said...

Beautiful!!!
That image is so sweet and your card is wonderful. Always love the way you are so dedicated to finish the inside of your cards and presentation boxes as beautifully as you finish your card fronts!

Erika said...

Hi Jenny and a HNY to you too. Thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie this Friday. I love your card especially the wee cute image, and your floral arrangement.

Hugs Erika. x

Sue said...

Happy New Year!!! my lovely fairy godmother ..your cards are always stunning and beautifully finished off...lots of huggles and sloppies.......Sue, Paul and Olliebobs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Just superb and the roses are stunning.
Cute image too.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Carole Z said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, I forgot it was Friday yesterday too and intended to start joining in again...a well, next week...hugs Carole Z X

Jacee said...

hi Jenny, Happy new year to you! your card is lovely, so sweet, great design, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design