MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 27 January 2015

RUDOLF CHALLENGE JAN 2015

Hi and welcome to my blog all my craft loving
friends, and visitors.
Sorry I have been missing again.
My DH is much better now and moving around quite well, at last.
Thank you for all your well wishes for him, and 
I hope to be getting round to visiting all of you 
today if time allows.
 
I have just remembered the Rudolf Challenge,
so here is my entry for this month. 



This is a 6"x6" size card.
I covered my card with the First Edition Gilded
Winter paper pad.
I added and old Kanban Sentiment Topper to the
front of the card, and then I cut out some of the
design paper and decoupaged it.

Thank you for your visit and precious time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges.
http://scrapsoflifebyscrappymo.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/january-2015-rudolph-days-challenge.html 

16 comments:

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh Jenny, this is one of the most elegant Christmas cards I have ever seen! All the gorgeous gold filigree and those beautiful bows, holy jumpins' I could stare at this for hours! Well done! hugs :)

Kath said...

A very stylish card. I love the decoupaged elements on the front and the way you have decorated the inside of the card.

Thank you for joining the fun at the January Rudolph Day.

Kath x
Guest Designer

Patricia said...

Good afternoon Jenny, glad Hubby Is a bit better.
I just LOVE your beautifull elegant card. The addition of the decoupage elements are a great addition.
Hugs

Patricia x

Jacee said...

Hi Jenny, good to see you, and what a wonderful card you've made, a really great design, love the sentiment, very very nice indeed.
Glad DH has improved, good to hear. Take care you two
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Hazel said...

A very elegant card Jenny. So glad your husband is doing better. Hazel x

Sue said...

Hi my lovely fairy godmother!!! well so glad to hear hubby is getting up and about. Your card is absolutely gorgeous...lots of love and sloppies from the J household huggles Sue xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, I'm so glad that Tony is feeling much better now.
I think your Rudolph challenge is a fabulous idea, at least when it gets later in the year you will have loads of Christmas cards already made, I was going to do some each month last year, but it never happened haha, here's hoping I can do some each month this year, I live in hope !! Your card is beautiful.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Jean said...

This is such a beautiful card Jenny, the paper you used is fabulous and I love the way you have decoupaged some of the elements.
I am glad your husband is much better, it's nice to see you back.
Jean x

pam said...

Beautiful card design Jenny, love your fabulous papers and sentiment.
Glad you Husband is feeling better.
Pam

MaryH said...

Hi Jenny, Glad to hear your DH is on the mend. This is your usual wonderfully elegant card. All that gold is so gleaming & festive and those tiny bows are so very pretty. That is gorgeous paper & the decoupage was a great idea to add more elements to an already beautiful card. So glad you were able to join in 2015's #1 Rudy Day. Hugs & TFS

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
That is a gorgeous pad and you have sooooo done it justice.
Stunning card chuck!
Nice t have you back.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Carole Z said...

Beautiful card Jennie, very elegant and love the shimmery gold, so please your DH is on the mend, hugs Carole Z X

Sarn said...

Hi Jenny . . . this is a very sumptuous Rudolph Day card. Love the glitzy ribbon on the front.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous card, Jenny! It is stunning. I hear gold is the latest trend at CHA so you are on the cutting edge so to speak! \

Thank you for taking part in my first Rudolph Days challenge of 2015.

Erika said...

Whoops, missed this one Jenny, a beautiful Christmas card, great colour and loving the sentiment on the front.

Hugs Erika. x

Darnell said...

Jenny, your card is rich and elegant and I love it, outside and in, as always!! I'm so glad to hear that your Mister is doing better and getting around!! Take care! Hugs, Darnell