MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 17 January 2017

GRANDDAUGHTER'S 30th BIRTHDAY CARD AND BOX


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

I do hope everyone is keeping well, and for those under the weather, and not feeling too good sending big virtual hugs your way to try, and  help.

On Sunday it was my eldest Granddaughter's 30th Birthday so here is the card, and box I made her.




This is a 8"x8" size card, and box I made to fit the card. 
The teal card is Creative Expressions, and it cuts like a dream.
The die cut in the middle of the card is a Tattered Lace Botanical Bouquet Floral Frame.
Pearls on a string from my stash.
I added some Cosmic Shimmer Teal pva dots around the edge, and glitter to the wooden numbers.

Thank you so much for you visit, and the wonderful comments that boost my confidence no end.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

21 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Hi Jenny!! Happy New Year to you!! What a gorgeous card you've made for your grand-daughter!! I love the glittery numbers and the frame of pearls!! Such a lovely personalized gift all boxed up so beautifully too! :) HUGS

Barb said...

Wow Jenny your card is fantastic. A really special card for your Granddaughter. Beautiful die cuts a lovely colour and I love the pearl decoration. Your Cosmic Simmer dots are perfect! I'm so impressed. Barbxx

Kathleen said...

Really beautiful card, love the die and all the pearls, stunning box too. Great colours and as always a lovely design.

Kath x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a beautifully special card for your Grand Daughter. The TL scene die is fabulous and all your beautiful embellishments complete this wonderful card.
Lorraine

pam said...

Gorgeous card for your Granddaughter Jenny! love the colours and TL frame die, wish I had purchased this now. lol
Hugs Pam x

Jean said...

Oh Jenny what a beautiful card for your Granddaughter.The TL die is gorgeous and I love the pearl trimming, and the pretty matching box.
Jean x

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful Jenny and finished to perfection. Hugs Mrs A.

Chris said...

Such a beautiful card for your Granddaughter Jenny, she's going to treasure this very special keepsake.
Chris
x

scrappymo! said...

This card and the box too, are so, so beautiful!
Loving that die you used for the intricately cut center of your card...the one that frames the "30". Itis so lovely.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Jenny your card is so glamorous and beautiful !!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, my congratulations on your granddaughter's Birthday! The card in a gift box is really wonderful! Love the blue and the pearls!

Wendy L said...

So beautiful Jenny, xxxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, A gorgeous card for your Granddaughter's 30th Birthday, lots of bling, I love it !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Unknown said...

It's another beautiful card created by you. It is really gorgeous.
Your Grand-daughter will treasure it always.
Love Sue x

Sarn said...

WOW - absolutely adorable. xxx

Pamellia said...

This is absolutely stunning Jenny! I just love the intricate window you have created to showcase the glitter number 30, so elegant and stylish! The pearl border is just lovely and I love the lace border on the box too! Stunning set Jenny, I'm sure your granddaughter will treasure it always. hugs :)

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Hi Jenny tried to leave a comment last night via my phone and it was no go...so here I am today.

It was my sons birthday on Saturday. :) So wish a belated happy birthday to your Grand daughter.

Love you box and card thank you for your steps on how to make.

crafty hugs x

Sarah said...

This is stunning Jenny, the die cut frame is magnificent. I bet she loved it and the perfect box too xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning Jenny, gorgeous colours and design, I'm sure your Granddaughter will love it, Kate x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Super card and box ensemble. The birthday girl will be so thrilled.
The pearl edging looks like a similar pattern to the Lotus Striplet inny die.....watch on MAWTT next month lol!
Best wishes.
Ang x

Christine Harrop said...

This is beautiful Jenny. That floral frame really shows off your card. You have reminded me that I have this pearl strip in my box and must use it. Your grand daughter must have loved this card! Hugs Christine xx