MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 23 January 2017

YOUNGEST GRANDDAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY CARD


Hi and welcome to all my wonderful blog friends, and visitors.

I do hope you have had a good weekend despite the very cold spell we are having. 

Just a quick reminder that Rudolf Day starts on Wednesday the 25th.

Last Wednesday was my youngest Granddaughter's Birthday, and this is the card I made her as that image looks a lot like her.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The image is from a Crafter's Companion Paint Poppets CD
The paper is also from that CD.
Just added a few things from my stash to it.

Thank you so much for your visit, and time I really do appreciate it.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.


I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/week-399-daisy-daisy.html 

18 comments:

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Beautiful card for your granddaughter. Have a great day x

Chris said...

Such a very pretty card Jenny. Delightful image, beautiful colours and design. Love the touches of bright yellow, they really pop! I'm sure your little granddaughter will love it, hope she has a happy day!
Chris
x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is such a beautiful card Jenny and I bet you Granddaughter loved it. I love the pinks and purples together and the white flowers stand out beautifully. Crafty Hugs, Sandra x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny, beautiful card it's such a pretty image and your design is brilliant, Kate x

Michelle said...

A beautiful card inside and out for your Granddaughter Jenny. She will love this and I hope she has a fab day - Michelle x

Sarah said...

Wnat a beautiful card Jenny. Love how you have picked out the gorgeous yellow and carried it throigh the finishing touches xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A really pretty card using this lemon and purple colour combo. I must revisit my CD's for some gorgeous images like this one.
Lorraine

Carol said...

A beautiful card Jenny, do love the Paint Poppets images...I have the decoupage. Carol x

Kathleen said...

Very pretty card Jenny, really lovely image too.

Kath x

Sarn said...

Simply gorgeous. Xxx

pam said...

Beautiful card for your Granddaughter Jenny, lovely image and die cuts.
Pam x

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, I wish your granddaughter lots of smiles, happiness and good marks at school)) Wonderful card with a pretty girl on it! Love the pink and violet in the decor and some touches of sparkle!

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, I thought I had seen that image before, I have the CD. A fantastic card, and I bet your Granddaughter loved it.
Enjoy your day.;
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Pamellia said...

Oh wow Jenny, this is so gorgeous! I just love that image, how darling! The glittery frame is just the thing to showcase it too! The pinks and purples are delightful and the splashes of bright yellow are super cheery! I'm sure your granddaughter will cherish this forever!!

Funny that you seem to be getting unseasonably cold weather, but we are getting just the opposite! I love the cold Jenny, want to switch?? lol

Barb said...

A really pretty card Jenny. The image is lovely and I really like the colours and glitter. I'm sure your granddaughter will be delighted with it. Barbxx

Wendy L said...

Jenny, this is super gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

Mummylade said...

Absolutely adorable. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts with your creation!

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
A beautiful card for your granddaughter. What a lucky family you have as they'll know they will get such super cards.
Thank you for your lovely comment. I do feel guilty when I don't get to visit blogs so I always try and catch up if I can.
Best wishes.
Ang x