MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 18 April 2018

BIRTHDAY CARD AND BOX


Hi, and a big warm welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

Also a big warm welcome to anyone who just pops by to view my work.

Was asked by someone to make this card as I have made a few now for this person.
So here is what I created back in the beginning of March. 




This is a 8"x8" size card, and box I made to fit it.
The card stock is Creative Expression Navy pearlised, and Blush card stock.
I used my Paper Boutique dies for the doily, and John Lockwood's corners from his sandwich box die.
The Happy Birthday is a Sue Wilson die.
Just added some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts that I inked to give a slight colour.

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.
I very much appreciate each visit, and wonderful comment you make.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

14 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful card and box Jenny, the floral embellishments are fantastic

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Jenny and beautifully decorated inside, as I know you always do.
When I go to my local China store I shall get you some of the sparkly butterflies if you would like some, (if they still have them)
xxxx

Claire said...

Beautiful, navy and cream make this card really striking. The cluster of flowers look super and the sentiment is just fab... gorgeous work Jenny x

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning card and box I love the design. The dies are gorgeous and they all work so well together. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card and box Jenny, love the navy and white and the beautiful dies you have used :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Jo said...

Just beautiful.....you do this style so, so well! Love the striking colour combo too x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous design, love the navy and white colour scheme and your flower arrangements are amazing.
Lorraine

Brenda in IN said...

I love that cover die for the background and the color combination. The navy pops against blush. The inside is very pretty and making a box for the card is so clever.

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card and box!! I love the design and the dies you used!! The flowers are so beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sue said...

Gorgeous card and box my lovely fairy godmother love the card you have used huggles from all the J household ....Sue xxxx

Christine Harrop said...

This is really beautiful Jenny, as always. Super matching card and box. Hope all is well. Hugs Christine xx

Kathleen said...

Beautiful Jenny.

Kath x

Craftyhugs said...

Love this Jenny. You always craft so neat and clean and I envy you lol. Your cards are always stunning and love the style you use. Xx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Jenny, this card is stunning, love everything about it

Happy crafting....

June :D