MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 1 April 2018

EASTER CARDS MADE WITH SNIPPETS


HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE
I do hope everyone is having a lovely Easter weekend.
As usual it's raining in my part of Kent it nearly always rains for Easter.

Hi, and a big warm welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

Also a big warm welcome to anyone who just pops by to look at my work.

Yesterday I thought I would make some Easter cards.





The first one is 8"x8" in size.
The second one is 8"x5" in size.
I used gold mirri snippets for my matt and layering on the first just joined it in the middle, and the backing yellow card for the shaker part is a snippet too, not done a shaker card for ages.
The second one is the snippets cut off of the A4 sheet of Hunkydory card stock.
Flowers I have had in my crafting arsenal for about 10years just cut out some John Lockwood's leaves to go with them. 

Will be joining my Snippets playground friends with this.

As always thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.
I always love to read your lovely comments.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
https://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/pixies-snippets-playground-challenge-323_1.html 

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards Jenny, especially love the shaker one.
Hope you have a great day today whatever you are doing :)
Hugs kaz xx

meg said...

Happy Easter Jenny two beauties in lovely fresh Spring colours

Lia said...

Happy Easter Jenny! It's also raining at the other side of the Northsea....
I love your Eastercards very much, they are gorgeous.
Lia xx

Wendy L said...

Lovely cards Jenny, Hunkydory card always looks classy.
Have a good day, xxx

Michelle said...

Really beautiful Jenny - lovley Spring/Easter colours. Looks like you had fun making these - happy easter - Michelle x

cuilliesocks said...

Happy Easter to you Jenny, I hope you are having a lovely day.
Beautiful cards, just perfect for Easter with those lovely images and colours, Kate x

Lisa said...

Wow, Jenny, these are all so stunning!! I love the colors and designs of each one!! They look so amazing and beautiful!! Happy Easter!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

KandA said...

Two fabulous cards Jenny, especially the shaker one. Happy easter xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Happy Easter Sunday to you and yours.
Fabulous Easter cards, gorgeous !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Kathleen said...

Totally stunning cards Jenny, love the eggs and the gorgeous flower display and a really brilliant design.

Kath x

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny your Easter cards are gorgeous I love them all. I hope you had a very Happy Easter. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So lovely and sweet cards!
Happy Easter!

MaryH said...

Awesome Easter cards, and I love how you do the layers on #1. The gold mirror you've used on the cards sparkles & shines, and I especially loved the egg tree one. Always like the way you've tucked the flowers around too. Hope you & T. had a great day spent with your family and that you are feeling tiptop once more. TFS & have a good week

Megan J said...

Hi Jenny, two beautiful Easter cards, love the first one with the off centre rectangles and the shaker element, Easter in Kent must be similar to here, generally we have a cold and wet Easter in the mountains, we have had a lovely albeit hot weekend, rain finally came this afternoon in a storm... have a wonderful week... Megan

Patricia said...

Another of your wonderful cards.
Hope you and your family have had a wonderful Easter.
Patricia xx

pam said...

Stunning Easter cards Jenny.
Pam x

Claire said...

Such pretty cards and colours, perfect for Easter. I do love the different frames and how you made a shaker from the layering, looks fab. I hope you've had a pleasant Easter, well apart from the usual UK rain x

Craftyhugs said...

Hi jenny!. Thanks so much for your comments on my blog hun. I love these cards! They're so vibrant and colourful and Stunning, makes you want warm weather even more lol. Just saw your email so will respond tomorrow as hurting a bit after crafting. Why do we punish ourselves lol. I just know I'm going to be on more pain but too stubborn to stop Lol! Yes I got a few more members gifts than I should with those tattered lace magazines Lol, even managed to get 2 pads and now there a new one of a hunkydory kit so all good and great for just a small price. Off to rest now. Will email Tom xxx

Liz said...

Wonderful cards, Jenny, I love the beautiful spring colours. xx

Di said...

Really lovely cards Jenny - such perfect colours for Spring and super designs as always. I do love how you've added the shaker element in between the layers - clever idea!

Hugs

Di xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Great work Jenny,' you have been very busy, lots of attention to detail here too.
... sorry I’m such a bad blogger.
Thanks for sharing and for popping over too!
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Christine Harrop said...

Oh Jennie these are absolutely gorgeous Easter cards! I really love them. Like you we have had rain, rain and more rain. We went to friends in the village for lunch yesterday and thought it might be nice to walk down. The rain wasn't too heavy but we would have to have crossed through the fields which were very muddy. So it was a car ride. Well, the thought was there. Hugs Christine xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
A lovely selection. Love the jaunty angled layers of the first one.
Hope you and the family had a super Easter.
Ang x

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful cards, Jenny. They look so springlike with the cherry blossom embellishments and pretty colours. Clever use of snippets. xx