MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 13 July 2023

DIAMOND ANNIVERSARY CARD AND BOX

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

I am here today with a Diamond Anniversry card I made for my sister and her husband who celebrates this on Saturday the 15th, they have received this now so I can show it.

Don't forget the Moving Along With The Times challenge is still running and it's Wedding/Anniversary

till the 30th of the month.

 



 

This is a 8"x8" size card and box I made to fit it.

I used the Sue Wilson A4 embossing folder for my my corner pockets.

Then I added some bling to the edges of the pockets.

Heart Dies used are Creaticve Crafts from Craft Stash.

Computer generated sentiment.

The champagne glasses are a John Lockwood Die and coloured with Promarkers and stickles.

Flowers and Leaves are a Paper Boutique Die.  

 

Thank you so much for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges. 

https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/07/week-736.html 

13 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous card and the embossing looks amazing on the pearl card. Thank you for sharing it in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Liz said...

Stunning card and box, Jenny. A beautiful keepsake which I’m sure will be treasured. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week and for choosing to use the Embossing Folder option.
Liz xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny your card and box are stunningly elegant. What a wonderful design you've created, this will I'm sure be treasured by your sister and husband, Kate x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Wow, your Sister and her husband will be over the moon with this diamond wedding card from you, it is beautiful.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

pam said...

Stunning keepsake card Jenny, beautiful design x
Hugs Pam x

meg said...

You chose beautiful cardstock to emboss Jenny it looks stunning, love your embellishments and box. Hope your pain has eased a little.

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A beautiful card Jenny x

brenda said...

How lovely to see you at Allsorts Jenny and with a beautiful card, I am sure it was well received by your Sister and hubby. Lovely use of embossing folders and dies and perfect for our optional theme this week, thank you.

B x

Aquarius said...

A beautiful card for a diamond anniversary, lots of lovely bling and great choice of embossing folder

Sue said...

Congratulations to your sister and her hubby what a stunning card my lovely fairygodmother I bet they loved it...lots of sloppies from Ollie and huggles xxxx Sue xxxxx

Brenda said...

Wow Jenny, what an elegant diamond anniversary card! It is stunning! I love the huge heart, the shimmery flowers and of course all the bling. You got to have bling, especially for a diamond anniversary! The glasses are a great addition and I just love that embossing! Well...you know I just love the whole card through and through!!! Hugs, Brenda

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful Anniversary card Jenny hope your sister and hubshand had a lovely day

Anne