MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 1 July 2023

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES.........DT ....CHALLENGE NO 156.....WEDDING/ANNIVERSARY


Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

It's the 1st of the month and time for a new challenge over at

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES 

The lovely Carole is your host for this months challenge and she would like  to see  Wedding/Anniversary

on your creations.

The challenge runs till the 30th of July 2023.

I have made a wallet style diorama card for my Granddaughter and her husband.


 

This is a 8"x8" size card.

The flowers on the front and around the heart inside I die cut in white and coloured with Tonic Alchol markers with a touch of glitter pen in the centres.

I used acetate on the inside of the heart aperture.

Champagne glasses are a John Lockwood Die.

Anniversary Die is from Amazon.

I punched out the hearts from snippets of glitter card.

Papers used are from a 12"x12" pad from the Range. 

Butterflies from my stash I think they are from the Works. 

 

Thank you for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

 

12 comments:

Aquarius said...

A very pretty anniversary card

meg said...

As always a beautiful card with wonderful images and a great layout,hope you are keeping a little better Jenny.

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a fantastic card Jenny

gr karin

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful card Jenny. Thanks for sharing. WakeyL

Chris said...

It's gorgeous jenny- you make the best keepsake cards!
hugs
xxx

Sarah said...

That's a stunning Anniversary card for your Granddaughter and her Husband, they are sure to treasure it Jenny. I am not a confident driver any more Jenny but Martin has been unwell for a few years now so I have to do the driving. The more I do, the better I am, not in the dark though! xx

Brenda in IN said...

This is a WOW card. It is so clever and a wonderful surprise inside. I like the way the top folds over. A great card, Jenny.

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, I have never seen a wallet diorama card before, you have created something really special for your Granddaughter and her Husband, they will cherish this.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Sue said...

As always another stunning card my lovely fairygodmother..gorgeous colours and love all the embellishments too lots of huggles and sloppies off Ollie xxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxx

Mrs A. said...

Not come across this shape before. It makes a lovely card for a special occasion. The flowers look grand. Hugs Mrs A.

Wendy L said...

Thus is gorgeous Jenny, a real keepsake, xx

Brenda said...

What a cool anniversary card for your granddaughter and her husband Jenny! I love the front of the card with the butterflies and the champagne glasses, but then you wowed me with the inside of the card as well! As usual! Just gorgeous! Hugs, Brenda