MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 24 July 2023

TISSUE BOX

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

Today I have a Tissue Box to show you that I made a while ago and haven't shown yet.

 



These Tissue Boxes I make out of snippets of box card when I make my 8"x8" size boxes for my cards. 

I glued some snippets of Hunkydory paper and images of Hares to each side.

I added some die cuts to the top and some string pearls from my stash, and then some lace to the edges of the top of the box.

 

Thank you for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges. 

https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/07/week-738.html
 

15 comments:

Sarah said...

That's beautiful Jenny. What wonderful images of the hares, really lovely artwork and your beautiful lace and pearls finish it off perfectly xx

meg said...

Absolutely stunning Jenny,love the beautiful papers,images and embr

Wendy L said...

Hi Jenny, this looks gorgeous and a beautiful centre piece for coffee table or dressing table, x

Sue said...

Awww this is stunning my lovely fairygodmother absolutely stunning lots of sloppies and huggles xxxx Sue xxxxx

Aquarius said...

A beautiful tissue box which would look wonderful on anyone's dressing table. Love the images of hares and the pretty embellishments

Liz said...

Your tissue box is fabulous, Jenny. I love all the detail and it's perfect for the Allsorts Summer Blues theme. xx

Brenda said...

Wow Jenny, this tissue box is gorgeous! I love the images, the color and all the embellishments on this. Takes a boring tissue box up several notch's and makes it so worth displaying in ones home! Love it! Hugs, Brenda

Dena J said...

What a delightful project! Just an elegant way to have those tissues out where needed. Love all the sparkle details and the cute hares. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts this week.

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This tissue box cover is stunning, your lace and embellishments take it to 'another level', it is truly beautiful.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is beautiful Jenny. I believe I have those Hunkydory papers and you have created such a lovely gift using them.
Lorraine

brenda said...

How very pretty Jenny not to mention the cute Bunnies of which we have quite a few in the garden, you have finished and embellished it beautifully.

Many thanks for sharing at this weeks Allsorts challenge and being inspired by the blue optional theme.

B x

LesleyG said...

How beautiful, what a lovely gift, and what a great way to use up your spare card xxx

Chris said...

Wow! Gorgeous as always- I love the way you create these fabulous tissue boxes. The hare images are beautiful as are your pearls and lace.
hugs
xxx

Mervi said...

Fabulous and sweet tuning!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous box Jenny. I love that beautiful paper and you've embellished it beautifully, what a lovely gift this would make, Kate x