MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 25 July 2023

RUDOLF DAYS CHALLENGE........... DT CARDS.....JULY 2023

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

 

I am back today with my DT cards for the Rudolf Days Challenge over at

SCRAPPYMO'S BLOG 

The challenge runs from the 25th of the month to the end of the month.

As always it's anything goes as long as it's Christmas and you can possibly win a lovely prize if your entry is drawn out, as well as getting your Christmas creations made early for Christmas.

Just remember it's 

ONE ENTRY PER PERSON

but you may put mutiple cards on one post if you like.

 


 



 


These are both 6"x6" size cards.

I used a punch on snippets of glitter card to arrange into a Christmas Tree and added some buttons to the top of each circle. These are very simple cards to make.

The inside verses are from a book of Christmas verses from Katy Sues designs.

 

Thank you for your visit and precious times.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

21 comments:

Chris said...

What a clever design Jenny, I love it! So bright and fun - a great way to use those cute buttons too!
hugs
xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

These buttons make very fun Christmas cards designs Jenny, love them both.
Lorraine

Linby said...

Great way to use buttons, it looks wonderful.

Brenda in IN said...

Oh Jenny, these are adorable. I love the red and green buttons on the green tree and the silver sparkle tree looks so pretty adorned with the decorated buttons. What a cute idea.

meg said...

Two fabulous fun cards Jenny,a brilliant way to use some of your snippets of glitter card and buttons,love the Christmas tree shape,hope you're keeping well

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny
Maureen here and just wanted to say how wonderful these Christmas cards are!
These are a great stash buster plus a really card!
Love your creativity and thanks for all your hard work on the Rudolph Days Challenge design team!

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, I love these cards, they are so effective, they are 'genius' and the buttons are fabulous, love, love,love them.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Sue said...

Fabulous design my lovely fairy godmother! lots of sloppies and huggles xxxx Sue xxxxxx

Wendy L said...

These look super Jenny, a great way od making a Christmas πŸŽ„

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What fun these fantastic cards are Jenny, I love the Christmas Buttons that you've used on them.

Sue xx

LesleyG said...

Lovely cards Jenny, great idea to use up snippets, love the buttons too xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Two lovely cards Jenny, pretty designs and colours, KATE X

Brenda said...

What fun Rudy cards you have made Jenny! I love the tree and those fun buttons. A great way to use all those buttons we all seem to have in a tin or jar. Hugs, Brenda

Liz said...

These are fabulous Jenny, what a very clever design to make the Christmas trees. xx

Carol L said...

I love all those cute cute buttons on each card, and way to use those snippets to make trees from little circles! This is a very creative idea and they're both incredibly cute and a real conversation piece! NJ on each and happy Rudolph Day to you!

Kate said...

WOW, I thought the one on the Rudolph Days Challenge was cute and clever, but this colorful one is even cuter and I love what you've done with the insides! Hugs, Kate!

Mrs A. said...

Brilliant oodea to use buttons on your christmas trees. can't get into christmas card mode at present. Hubby is still waiting for his blood test results. I have a telephone appt. for two weeks time. Hugs Mrs A.

Sarah said...

Wow, what a terrific way to use up buttons Jenny. Goodness knows I could do with using some of mine!! Brilliant cards xx

lichazul said...

Great cardπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€© congrats πŸ’ have a great weekend

pam said...

Clever design Jenny, look lovely
Pam x

Vicky Hayes said...

This is the perfect way to show off those gorgeous buttons Jenny! Two lovely cards! Vicky x