MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 31 August 2018

RETIREMENT CARD WTH A MUSIC THEME


Hi, and welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

Good news was had yesterday about my DH no op needed thank goodness.
that's a relief for him, and me.

Today I have a quick post so I can join the Allsorts Challenge, and I think I am just about to make it.



This is a A5 size card.
The image is from the one of the Hunkydory little books.
I stamped the paper background with lots of musical notes and violins with Memento Danube Blue Ink.

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges. 
 

18 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely card, that's a beautiful image x

meg said...

stunning make Jenny it's a beautiful image and fantastic stamped background

Brenda in IN said...

Oh Jenny, that is wonderful news for you and your hubby. I hope he is doing much better now. This is a great retirement card and I love that sentiment.

Chris said...

Perfect retirement card Jenny, fab image, love the stamped background papers.
Great news about your husband, you must be so relieved!
Have a lovely weekend.
hugs
Chris
x

cuilliesocks said...

Real good news about your Hubby Jenny, a great relief for you both.
Wonderful card, super topper and a lovely design.
Thank you for sending the card, ordered something today, looking forward to creating with it, Kate x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

That’s great news Jenny, I’m sure that you’ll both be greatly relieved. Your card is fabulous and I love the inside too. Take care of you both and I hope you have a lovely weekend. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Lisa said...

I'm so glad your DH didn't need an operation, Jenny. I hope he is feeling much better. Your musical card is stunning!! I love the beautiful image and the colors!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Brilliant news about Tony, you will both be over the moon that he doesn't need another op.
This is a lovely Retirement card, I'm loving the image and the stamped music notes.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Liz said...

Great news about your hubby, Jenny, a bet you both breathed a huge sigh of relief when you were told the news.

Your musical card is wonderful. The stamped background is really lovely, I thought at first you'd used patterned paper. xx

Zoe Tant said...

Super card for a retirement Jenny. My daughter used to learn the viola. Played well it is a beautiful sound. Zoe x

Kathleen said...

A really lovely card Jenny with great musical images and background. Thank you for joining our Music challenge over at Allsorts.

Kath x

Mrs A. said...

Print has made a lovely retirement card. Good news about hubby. Hugs Mrs A.

KandA said...

That's wonderful news about your hubby and must be such a relief for you both.
Fabulous card and such a lovely image xx

Claire said...

I bet that's a big relief for you both and must seem like a weight has been lifted. Your music card is lovely and the image is so tranquil, perfect as a retirement card x

Brenda said...

Oh Jenny, that is wonderful news! I'm sure you and DH are so relieved that he doesn't need the surgery. Prayers answered! I love this retirement card my friend. The image on the front of the violin is just beautiful. I love the stamped background as well, makes for a fun retirement card for sure! Hugs, Brenda

Darnell said...

What a great fun retirement card, Jenny! I'm sorry I didn't know about your DH being ill, but I'm happy to hear he won't be needing an operation! I hope he is feeling completely well soon! Hugs, Darnell

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Great news about your DH Jenny, you'll both be so relieved

Excellent retirement card, and I love that shade of blue!

Happy crafting....

June x

Craftyhugs said...

Gorgeous card Jenny! Hope all is ok with you? Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog and good luck with the challenge xx