MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 25 September 2021

RUDOLF DAYS CHELLENGE ............DT.CARDS......SEPTEMBER 2021

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

As it's the 25th of the month it's time for the 

RUDOLF DAYS CHALLENGE

over at 

SCRAPPYMO'S BLOG 

The challenge runs from the 25th of the month to the end of the month.

ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.

The theme as always anything goes as long as it's Christmas.

There is always a lovely prize for the winner bought by Maureen.

 

Here are my DT cards I made, actually I made them for last months challenge which was cancelled.

 

These are both 5"x7" tent style cards.

I used 2 Gemini 3D embossing folders on both and sanded them down, and on the green one I added some white pigment ink to the top.

The images are from a book of Decoupage from Katy Sue called Snow Globe Christmas Scenes.

I left them flat for posting.


Thank you so much for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

 

 
 

 

23 comments:

meg said...

Two fabulous Christmas cards Jenny,love your embossing folders and the traditional Christmas colours in them and the images

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny your cards are gorgeous. I love them both. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

scrappymo! said...

These are both gorgeous cards, JEnny. Love those 3D embossed backgrounds. They are stunning!

Thanks for doing such a great job for the Rudolph days design team. It is nice to count on you!

Chris said...

Two beautiful cards in lovely traditional Christmas colours- the embossed backrounds look stunning- so festive, the images are beautiful too.
I hadn't realised it was Rudoph day already - only 2 more to go this year!!!
Hope you're keeping well
xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Two beautiful cards Jenny and just look inside too. I love how you always take the time and effort to that and it makes your cards even more extra special than they already are, if that’s possible. I think you can probably tell that I love them! x

Brenda in IN said...

Oh my, stunning cards. The embossing folders are a great way to decorate and the images are so pretty. That tree in the village is a lovely scene and the bird perched on the mailbox is adorable.

cuilliesocks said...

Two really gorgeous cards Jenny, I love the topper and the wonderful designs, Kate x

Verna Angerhofer said...

These cards are so gorgeous! Beautiful designs with the foil! So festive!

Wendy L said...

They are both lovely Jenny, xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Two beautiful Christmas cards, the embossing folders showcase the focal images beautifully, such elegant cards.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Liz said...

Two fabulous Christmas cards, Jenny. I love the embossing folders you've used. xx

Sue said...

Hi my lovely fairy godmother..two stunning cards as usual hope you are getting about a bit better take care and lots of huggles and sloppies xxxxx Sue xxxxxxxx

LesleyG said...

Gorgeous cards Jenny, love the rich traditional colours, the foil is a perfect background to the scenes, and the white ink makes the embossing pop even more. Happy Rudolph day xxx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Two stunning cards Jenny, I love them both.

Sue xx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Schitterende kaarten.
Je kaarten zijn heel mooi afgewerkt,
Groetjes Gerrie

Sarn said...

Super festive cards. xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Lovely traditional festive colours and gorgeous designs too Jenny.
Lorraine

Mrs A. said...

These are both gorgeous examples of Why I should use my embossing folders instead of having them filled away in a box. Hugs Mrs A.

Pia S said...

I love the shiny quality of the paper of the embossed backgrounds. Going for sparkle and shine is never a wrong move for Christmas designs. Beautiful toppers too, very cosy.

cebelica said...

Such lovely cards. I like how shiny they are. xx

Linby said...

These are just beautiful and the images remind me of the cards when I was young. The mounts are so shiny and pretty.

Carol L said...

Those are two beautiful Christmas cards done in traditional colors! I just love the sanded look of those 3D embossing folders, what amazing results come from that little trick! Happy Rudolph Days!

Anonymous said...

These are both stunning, Jenny! the embossing is so elegant and I love the images. I always like seeing those red mailboxes.