MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 11 February 2022

THROW BACK VALENTINES DESIGNS.

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

 

As it's nearly Valentines Day and now I have no one to make Valentines for anymore I thought I would bring back a couple of makes I made some years ago for my late hubby.

 

An easel card I made with a digi image and coloured with promarkers and a fine black pen for the button holes.

The lid of the jar is my own design and I am quite pleased how it turned out.

Next is a little book I made.
 




I can't remember what size the book was but I think it was about 5".

The paper used was from a cheap 12x12 paper pad bought either at the Works or the Range.

I won the wonderful circle inserts in the pockets and on the outside and back of the book from a friends blog.

I just felt these were worth another  look as some of my blog friends were not visitng me when I showed these.

 

Thank you so much for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment made.

Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing precious gifts made for your late husband Jenny. WakeyL xx

Chris said...

Definitely worth another showing Jenny. They are gorgeous makes and must hold very precious memories for you.
hugs
xxx

meg said...

Your cards must evoke so many precious memories Jenny,thank you for sharing

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny these cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Brenda in IN said...

Jenny you never disappoint! This jar of heart buttons is so cute and a fun way to display as an easel card. But that book is awesome. I love the scallops on the circles and that ribbon is beautiful. What a wonderful gift.

Wendy L said...

What beautiful makes Jenny, xx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful cards and lovely memories for you, Kate x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Fabulous makes you created for Tony, he will have adored them, and what lovely memories they will evoke for you.
Take care.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige Valentines kaart
Wat heb je veel werk aan gehad
Maar het resultaat is heel mooi
Groetjes Gerrie

Sue said...

Definitely worth seeing again my wonderful fairy godmother everyone is absolutely stunning! lots of hugs and sloppies xxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxx

pam said...

Wonderful memories. lovey to see again Jenny
Pam x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Lovely makes Jenny.
Lorraine