MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 1 June 2022

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES DT....CHALLENGE NO 143..........MASCULINE/FATHERS DAY

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

It's the first of the month yet again and time for a new challenge over at

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES 

The lovely Zoe is your host for this challenge and she would like to see your creations

MASCULINE/ FATHERS DAY.

I lost my father in 2013 so it's a Birthday card for my Son as my DT.

 


 

This is a 8"x8" size card.

The paper was a download, but I can't remember where from.

I fussy cut out a couple of the footballs and decoupaged them.

The Black Glitter card is from Tonic.

The happy Birthday die is a Sue Wilson one.

Large letter dies bought from Amazon no brand name.


Thank you so much for your vist and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 

5 comments:

meg said...

A brilliant card Jenny,you can't go wrong with a football themed card,many thanks for your kind words

Chris said...

Fabulous monochromatic card- I agree with Meg, you really can't go wrong with a football theme! It's beautifully designed on the inside too and a great idea to decoupage some of the footballs.
xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, I assume your Son is a footie fan, this card is brilliant and he will love it.
Take care.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Brenda said...

What a fun football card Jenny, I love the digi paper and who says you can't use glitter cardstock on a masculine card? You have showed we can! Love the sentiments in the black glitter card. I bet your son loved this card! Hugs, Brenda

Rainey's Craft Room said...

The image looks very dimensional and with the footballs that you have layered up it makes for a lovely card front.
Lorraine