MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 30 June 2015

21st DAUGHTER BIRTHDAY CARD AND BOX

Hi and welcome to all my craft loving friends,
and visitors.
Thank you so much for your visit, and the 
wonderful comments you make.
I very much appreciate everyone that you make.

For those of you out there not feeling A1, I'm
sending big virtual hugs, hoping this will help
a little.

Today I have a card I made in hurry as it was
needed quickly, so I turned to The Pink Gem 
website for one of their downloaded card
creations, and I think these are wonderful if
your in a hurry, and they are so good value
for money.




This is a 8"x8" size card and box to fit.
This is a wonderful design for a young lady 
turning 21.
I printed it on pearlised card stock to make it
look special.
I also coloured the card stock with Tumbled
Glass DI to match.

Thank you again for your visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

23 comments:

Jacee said...

It's great Jenny, a really lovely design
Hope you are coping with heat, I hate it, given even hotter tomorrow, great!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sarah said...

Such a brilliant card Jenny and perfect for a 21st!! St a y cool xx

Patricia said...

Wow! Jenny that beautiful shoe what young lady would not love that card.
A sunning box to hold it safe for ever.
No hot weather here today, maybe tomorrow!
Patricia x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous card Jenny, looks great on the pearl card too.
Lorraine

Hazel said...

A beautiful card for a 21 year old young lady. Hazel x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jenny, what can I say, except this is JUST FANTASTIC.
Happy crafting.
Love and hugs, Sandra xxx

Jean said...

This is a very lovely card Jenny, I love the pearl card that you used and lovely blues. The shoe is a fantastic image and the pretty butterflies embellish it so beautifully.
I hope the weather isn't too hot for you, I don't mind it really as long as I don't have to do anything too strenuous.
Jean x

Michelle said...

Beautiful inside and out jenny. This is a gorgeous download. Gorgeous colours too. Michelle x

Kathleen said...

Totally and utterly gorgeous, love it.

Kath x

Kelly Lloyd said...

I love this image and what you have created with these digital papers is just beautiful
Kelly x

Dr Sonia S V said...

What beautiful graphics you have used on your card Jenny...love the soothing yet beautiful design
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

pam said...

Beautiful 21st for a lady Jenny, lovely image and layout.
Too hot for me, been a scorcher today..
Pam x

MaryH said...

A truly snazzy card for a 21 yr old lady, who is sure to appreciate the classy heels & purse to complete a dancing outfit. Loved the dreamy blues & creams and the pretty butterfly. Lovely roses and even a beautiful matching box to store the card in. You rocked it, Miss Jenny. TFS & Big hugs.

karenlotty said...

This is pretty and makes a lovely 21st card I will have to visit this web site

Marie-Louise said...

This is beautiful Jenny. You have just reminded me that I bought a download ages ago and forgot about it.

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, This card and box are stunning, I love everything about them.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Marjorie said...

Oh my word Jenny.. this is stunning!!!! Some young Lady is going to be very happy with this beautiful card:) xx
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Erika said...

Hi Jenny what a perfect 21st birthday card, love how you always match the interior of the card and box too. What 21 year old girl doesn't love shoes and bags?
Happy crafting, hugs Erika.

Carole Z said...

What a super 21st card Jenny, just perfect....both outside and in as always..and the box too, absolutely beautiful, hugs Carole Z X

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Jenny! Love the soft colours and the shimmer on the butterflies! Stunning! hugs :)

Christine Harrop said...

Oh this is just great Jenny. Perfect for a 21st birthday. Hugs to you and Tony. Christine xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Marvellous card for a shoe loving gal (is there any other kind ? Lol!)
Love the colours too.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Unknown said...

How do I order this card plz x