MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 24 June 2015

SUMMER TIME CONCERTINA CARD

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends,
and visitors.
Thank you so much for your visit, and the 
wonderful comments you leave.
I very much appreciate everyone that is made.

I enjoyed making my last card so much I thought
I would make another to join in the Pink Gem
Challenge.
They want to see creations with a summer theme
so here is what I came up with.




This is a 7"x7" size concertina card.
The papers I down loaded ages ago, and I can't
remember where they were from.
I glued them to pink card with Collall Photo
Glue.
The image is a Hunkydory one again, and the 
little girl with the ice cream is a Pink Gem 
Image I chose when I won this challenge last
month.
These are so easy to make, and I know there is
a concertina die, but I haven't got that, and to be
honest I don't think you need it.

Thank you again for your visit, and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges. 
http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/challenge-147-summer-time.html 
http://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/33-butterflies-f-is-for-flowers.html 
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-233.html 
http://craftyribbonschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/challenge-122-anything-goes.html 
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/trio-tastic.html 

25 comments:

Patricia said...

Brilliant super,sunny card.
Love the image and great design.
Have a good day
Patricia x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Wowwwww !! I love this card, the colours are gorgeous and the images are absolutely fabulous. I love the ice cream theme.
I am going to try making a concertina card, you have inspired me.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Carole Z said...

Morning Jenny, what a brilliant card...love the images and great design, lovely and summery! hugs Carole Z xx

JJ said...

Beautiful card Jenny and yes very summery, just what we need lol!

Love & hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

vic said...

Wow Jenny this is just so pretty and fun!!!!! I love the image and the adorable scallop card it's truly gorgeous and screams summer!!!! The bright colours look fab too! I think it's a winner :)
Hope your keeping well
Hugs
Vic xx

Pamellia said...

Fabulous Jenny!! I really love how you build your frames, such a unique layout! That image is so much fun and what a wonderful summery theme, who doesn't like glamping!! Great colours, so bright and cheery! hugs :)

Sarah said...

This absolutely typifies English summers Jenny, it's totally brilliant!! xx

Erika said...

A great card, really bright and summery, unlike the weather we are having, it's so cold up here.
Loving the layering.

Hugs Erika. x

Michelle said...

Wonderful and clever card Jenny - it's really lovely - just right for our weather right now! Michelle x

Kathleen said...

Wow a stunning card, love that ice-cream van and the cute little girl.

Kath x

Jean said...

I love the summery scene on this card Jenny, and your papers and embellishments are so pretty.
Jean x

Mrs A. said...

Oh my goodness that icecream van has just transported me back to my childhood days. Love the image. Not heard of a concertina card before so another new shape for me to try out. Love ,love the colours and the butterfly and flower embellishments just perfect for finishing the card off. Thankyou for fluttering by #33. Hugs Mrs A.

Marie-Louise said...

Such a fantastic card Jenny. So bright and cheerful.

Liz said...

Amazing card, Jenny! The patterned paper goes perfectly with the image and such a great design. xx

karenlotty said...

Great idea I love the ice cream van! We don't see them very often around here these days only at local events/concerts etc

Carol L said...

This is just lovely with that pretty pink bow and those delightful little flowers! If the ice cream truck came to this neighborhood, I'd flag him down in a heartbeat now! LOL Sweet card with all of the details!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous card! I love how the frame is popped up! Beautiful papers too!

Hazel said...

If only the days at the moment we're as summery as your card Jenny it would be great. You have captured what summer means. It's great. Hazel x

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous card Jenny. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Sarn said...

Lovely summery creation Jenny.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Jacee said...

This is great Jenny, lovely scene, so bright and cheerful, the papers are great, just perfect for the theme, lucky you had those, what a match, the little girlie in the corner, so sweet and of course your little flowers and butterfly finish it off a treat, great work, I love it!

Thank you for your lovely comment today Jenny, I really do appreciate your well wishes, I'm playing catch up with comments at the min whilst I can sit with the laptop before I start to hurt again, it's such a nuisance, stops me doing 'stuff'!!
Have a good weekend, hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

My Paper Cat said...

What gorgeous ice cream colours you have used. Definately makes me think of summer. Thanks for joining us at Butterfly Challenge #33. Glenda

Darnell said...

This is the most wonderful card design representing all that makes summertime so special! I really love this, Jenny! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Darnell

Darnell said...

P.S. I forgot to say, I hope your back is doing better!! xxoo

Ode to Paper said...

Great summer card! Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Ribbons challenge!