MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 28 June 2015

SNIPPETS CHALLENGE CARD

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends,
and visitors.
Thank you so much for your visit, and the
wonderful comments you make.
I feel thrilled that you like what I have created.

So onto today's creation.
I made this entirely with snippets from my 
snippets box.
When I make and 8" card out of an A3 size 
card I have a bit left over, which gave me just
the right size for this card.



It was embossed with a freebie embossing 
folder from a craft magazine.
The plant pot is a very old snippet, and I cut
out the flower die, and coloured it with chalk
inks.
A very simple card, but the recipient loved it.

Thank you for your visit, and precious time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenge.
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/pixies-snippets-playground-week-183.html 

24 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love that embossing with the pretty pink flowers, Jenny!

Patricia said...

Brilliant, love what you have done with the embossing folder.
Great design
Patricia x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi, Jenny! This is beautiful! The flowers and pot are so pretty and I LOVE that embossed doily background - you wee lucky to get that EF as a magazine freebie!

Di said...

Loved it? I absolutely adore this card Jenny - it's even lovelier in real life too! It's here on my desk keeping me company and it's very tactile. Thank you again.

Hugs

Di xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Jenny. This is so pretty and very delicate. I love the embossed background, it really shows off the plant pot to its best advantage. Just gorgeous.
Lots of love, Sandra xxxx

karenlotty said...

What a lovely freebie! Love all the snippets too Great card

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny what a really pretty card, love the embossed background and the lovely plantpot with the blooms, hugs Kate x

Hazel said...

Jenny, a beautiful card and made from your snippet box is even better, I am like you I always see what can be made from it. Hazel x

Sarah said...

Lucky Di to have a "Jenny" original!! It's wonderful and the doily embossing folder looks fabulous. I am ashamed to have not been to the playground lately but I don't like to cheat and time has been too short to go through the bits box!! xx

Kathleen said...

Great use of the snippet card and a fab EF and love the image.

Kath x

Jean said...

A lovely pretty card Jenny, I love the embossing folder. this is a great snippet make.
Jean x

Sue said...

Awww such a gorgeous card my wonderful fairy godmother!! it's really pretty and what a fab use of your snippets!!! lots of huggles from the J Household and sloppies off Olliebobs and Woody xxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marie-Louise said...

It's a gorgeous card Jenny. Wish I could use up some of my snippets as they now form a small mountain.

pam said...

Beautiful card from snippets Jenny, love the embossed background.
beautiful plant pot of flowers.
Hugs pam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful Jenny, I like the flowers the pot and the embossing
Kevin xx

aussie aNNie said...

Very pretty and 'clean' card Jenny.xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, This is gorgeous, I'm loving the pot, and the embossing and those fabulous flowers, no wonder the recipient loved it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Carole Z said...

Hi Jenny, what a lovely card and I love how you have used the embossing folder...beautiful pot of flowers too, hugs Carole Z X

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful creation sweetie :0) <3 Pops x

Erika said...

A great card Jenny and well done for using up bits, mine just seem to grow arms and legs and then I end up sending them down to the local school.
I love your embossed background.

Hugs Erika.

Pamellia said...

Stunning Jenny! I love how you used little doilies to make your background! The flowers are so pretty and sparkly, wow!! Gorgeous! hugs :)

Michelle said...

This is stunning Jenny - the background is gorgeous and the flowers so pretty - I love this - hope you had a wonderful weekend - Michelle x

Jacee said...

What a great idea Jenny, it's lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sarn said...

Perfect snippets card altogether Jenny. xxx