MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 12 June 2015

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to all my craft loving friends,
and visitors.
Well I'm back from Wales, and my sisters op
went quite well, but she will need a further op in 
a few months time as she has lesions in her liver.
Nothing is ever straight forward for her poor 
thing.

As today is Friday I am posting my Oldie for Friday, so if you would like to join in with us just post and older creation that you have posted
before, and leave a comment on Erika's blog HERE  and she will in return comment on
your post.
It's all just for fun, but a wonderful way to show 
your older creations.
So here is mine for this week.




This is a 8"x8" size card.
The image is a Sherri Baldy Bestie, and it's
coloured with Promarkers, and Flexmarkers.
The glitter paper I thought looked like sand, so 
I used it.

Thank you so much for your visit, I will try
and visit you in return shortly.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

21 comments:

Michelle said...

Everything about this card is just lovely Jenny, from the image to the gorgeous little seashells to the wonderfully decorated inside. I love the summery colours too - Michelle x

aussie aNNie said...

I think I remember this one Jenny, how cool is this.
Also it has been brought to my attention that my old email address, which I had to close down 12mths ago is being circulated to my friends when I Had my old blog, memories to keep. You need to go to richkids.me and check if yours is there as well as according to google and gmail they sell our emails and blog address to spammers....I have seen several there that are my followers..

{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Carole Z said...

Such a pretty card Jenny, I remember this one...pleased your sister's surgery went well, sorry she will have to go through more, hugs Carole Z X

Sarah said...

What a fun card Jenny and I love the attention to detail with the flip flops and little fish and shells...really pretty. Wishing your Sister well xx

Patricia said...

Brilliant, super, fun card, love it.
Glad your sister is on the mend.
Hugs
Patricia x

Carol said...

What a gorgeous oldie Jenny, so bright and cheerful. Carol x

pam said...

Fantastic oldie Jenny, lovely image and details.
Glad your Sister is on the mend.
Pam x

Pamellia said...

This is so much fun Jenny! I love that image and all those wonderful little shell and sunglasses embellishments!! Hope you had a fantastic holiday! hugs :)

Алексровер Анна said...

Hello, Jenny, this card reminds us what we need to have a great rest!;) love this card full of sunshine!!!!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, I like the sweet image and the flowers
Kevin xx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Een prachtige kaart Jenny
Fijn weekend
Groetjes Gerrie

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, So glad your Sister has got her operation over for now, nothing ever seems to be straight forward, I hope she is feeling OK.
Your card is really lovely, I love the Sherri Baldy images, I have a couple of her CD's.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Jacee said...

Brilliant design Jenny, nice and cheerful and colourful, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Hazel said...

Jenny, sorry your sister has to have another op. As you say things aren't easy when it's on going. A great " oldie". It's a lovely fun card. Hazel x

Planetsusie said...

So glad your sister's op went well for her matey but sorry that she has to have another one - she really has a supportive sister around though! Love your golden oldie card - she is such a cute image and those little fishy things are wonderful!!

Bigs hugs to you both Sue Pxxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
What a fun card. Bet it made someone smile.
Sorry that your sister still has more operations to come. Hopefully she will then be on the road to recovery.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Mojca said...

oh it looks gorgeous Jenny! hugs! Mojca

cuilliesocks said...

Pleased to hear that your sister's op went well, but sorry to hear also that there will have to be more operations, as you say things are never simple.
Fab oldie, brilliant image and love those blooms, hugs Kate x

karenlotty said...

Sorry to hear that your sister had to go through more ops but pleased this op went well
Your oldie is cute I love it because it made me smile Your colouring in is brilliant and I love how you've finished the corners on the inside pages

Erika said...

Hi Jenny, sorry I seem to have missed this, it's been a funny week!
A great oldie, love your image and fab colour combo.
Thanks for joining me and sorry I'm late getting back to you.

Hugs Erika. x

Erika said...

Hi Jenny, sorry I seem to have missed this, it's been a funny week!
A great oldie, love your image and fab colour combo.
Thanks for joining me and sorry I'm late getting back to you.

Hugs Erika. x