MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 26 June 2015

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends,
and visitors.
Thank you so much for your visit, and the 
wonderful comments you make.
I am always delighted that you take time out of 
your busy day to visit me, and comment.

Well it's Friday again and time to join Erika HERE
with your older creation that you have posted
before.
It's all just for fun, but a delightful way to show
something you have posted before, and it doesn't
have to be a card it can be anything you have 
created, and posted on your blog before.
Here is mine for this week.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The image is a Mo Manning one coloured with
Promarkers, and Flexmarkers.
The paper is a set of drawer liners.

Thank you again for your visit.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

18 comments:

Patricia said...

Good morning Jenny,
I remember this one. I liked it when you showed it before and I still like it.
I love the sweet image.
Have a great weekend
Patricia x

Pamellia said...

Wow Jenny, your cards are always so full of wonderful embellishments and perfectly coordinated every time!! This is stunning!! hugs :)

Carol L said...

I'm wowed with another work of your art in the form of a card! I love this elegant beauty with all of the corner adornments and sparkle! It's gorgeous inside and out and this card is an anniversary gift all by itself!

Irene said...

Another beautify Jenny. I love the inside of your card using a non coloured image and
dusting the edges with pink - stunning.

luv
irene
xxxx

Carole Z said...

Such a beautiful card Jenny, I remember this one...such a sweet image, hugs Carole Z X

Erika said...

Hi Jenny, love your oldie, thanks for joining me today.
Great shades of purple and lilac and love all your added embellishments. Cute image too.

Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

PharmacyMichele said...

Beautiful card-so much detail on it. A real keepsake.

Michele

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Hi Jenny, thank you for the lovely comment on my blog today.
Your 'oldie' card is beautiful, such a lovely image for an Anniversary and a beautiful verse too.
Lorraine

Kathleen said...

I really do think that you should re-make some of these old cards of yours as they are fabulous, as is this one.

Kath x

Carol said...

What a gorgeous Anniversary card Jenny, the image is so sweet...great oldie. Carol x

pam said...

Hi Jenny, beautiful oldie, such a gorgeous image perfect for an anniversary card, beautiful colors and details.
Hugs Pam x

Hazel said...

Jenny, I remember this one and still love it. Hazel x

KT Fit Kitty said...

So sweet! I can see why you chose this one to bring back! Love the colours and the adorable image!

Hettie said...

This is so pretty Jenny. Love the image and the colours are lovely.
So funny, I have just been having a conversation with Jo and her drawers!! It seems not many people refer to drawers as pants any more!
Hugs
xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

What a beauty this one is, I like the image and all the sparkle
Kevin xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jenny, what a wonderful card, such a pretty image and lots of beautifull embellishments, great oldie, hugs Kate x

Twinks Stamping said...

You are so talented Jenny, all of your cards are so beautiful and the recipients must be so happy when they see your cards popping through the letterbox! Lovely image and of course how it sparkles xxx

karenlotty said...

I so envy you colourists This is divine