MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 5 March 2016

WEDDING CARD BOX AND BAG

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.
I do hope you all have a great weekend as it's Mother's Day on Sunday.

Today I have a wedding card to show you that I made.
Sorry it's a bit picture heavy.











The card is a 8"x8" size card and box I made to fit.
The square die, and the corners are Nbus.
The bag is a ready made one which I decorated with ribbon, and pearlised card that I ran through a Sue Wilson embossing folder.

Thank you so much for your visit, and time.
I really do appreciate it.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
http://www.djkardkreations.com/2016/03/nbus-challenge-6-day-one-and-main-link.html 

24 comments:

Wendy L said...

Jenny this is stunning, so beautiful and a real keepsake for the couple, xxx

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, what a beautiful gift set!!!! Your gift will be the most wonderful ! The couple will treasure it.

Jean said...

This is so beautiful Jenny, a real keepsake gift set. I am sure it will be treasured.
Jean x

Barb said...

Such amazing makes Jenny. Absolutely stunning. I love your little embellishments. Barbxx

Sarah said...

Wow Jenny!! Words fail me again!! This is a real showstopper and beautiful in every way. The attention to detail is perfect and I really love the die cut embellished tag pockets inside. Thinking of you xx

Michelle said...

Beautiful work Jenny - all the embossing looks so stunning - Michelle x

Janice said...

OMG Jenny !!!!!!! What a fantastic wedding collection. The work and time you've put into this is fab. You're wasted just doing a blog, you need to be doing workshops and tv work. Janice xx
Http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This is a very beautiful Wedding card and decorated Gift bag, it is fabulous. I hope the Bride and Groom have a lovely ceremony today.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

karenlotty said...

What a beautiful keepsake x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi there Jenny, absolutely stunning, and what a wonderful keepsake for the bride and groom, beautiful dies and design, Kate x

Rita said...

Beautiful card and Bag Jenny. As always it is so well finished too. Hope your well. Hugs Rita xxx

Hazel said...

Jenny everything is beautuful. The lucky couple will be thrilled. Hazel X

MaryH said...

So beautiful with the shimmer of the moire design on the paper, and it looks stunning with the lush flowers. I would never have thought to combine the delicate lace of those feathers in with the florals...but so pretty. Love everything about this beauty, and I will bet so did the happy couple. TFS & Happy wkend.

Kathleen said...

Totally stunning creations, I hope it was really appreciated for all the time and effort you put into this.

Kath x

Liz said...

Fabulous, Jenny! A beautiful keepsake for the lucky couple. xx

pam said...

Stunning Wedding creations Jenny, beautiful keepsake gifts for the happy couple.
Pam x

Mrs A. said...

These are stunning and will be treasured For sure. Hugs Mrs A.

Pamellia said...

Beautiful collection Jenny! I love all those filigree flowers, they are so intricate and elegant! Just stunning! hugs :)

Christine Harrop said...

So beautiful Jennie! I'm sorry you have not been seeing any comments from but I have been having problems with Blogger for days naow! Anyway, John got on to it today (must have been sick of hearing my grumbles) and has resolved the problem so I am back in business again. Big hugs Christine xxx

KandA said...

Wow, this is stunning and so beautifuly designed xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! these are stunning Jenny! Love the Wedding card with the shades of pearl and ivory… the intricate flowers are absolutely stuning with the pearl centres… and I love the White on White detailing on your bag… so elegant and perfect for wedding gift with the Mr & Mrs heart! :-)
Take care of yourself
Huge hugs, Sue B xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Stunning doesn't quite describe how marvellous this set looks. True keepsakes for the happy couple.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Darnell said...

When you create these spectacular gift sets, my mouth just drops open in awe, Jenny! I can imagine the joy on the faces of the bride and groom and visualize how they keep your works of art among their wedding treasures, like nestled in the keepsake box with the bridal gown!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #6!! Hugs, Darnell

Erika said...

Wow Jenny what a beautiful soft palette of whites/cream and off whites, just perfect for a wedding. I love the tag idea inside too. The bag just finishes the whole gift off perfectly I'm sure they'll be treasured for years to come.

Hugs Erika. x