MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 1 December 2022

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES CHALLENGE 149........CHRISTMAS

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

It's the 1st of December and time for anther challenge over at

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES 

The challenge this month is Christmas and you have till the 30th of December to enter.

Our host for this months challenge is the lovely Wendy.

As we have a few of our team members not able to post I decided to make 2 cards again.

 


The first card is a 7"x7" size.

The 2nd card is a 7"x5" size.

On the 1st card I used freebie stamps again on the outside and the holly stamp inside is a Lavinia one.

This card was stamped by hand.

 

On the 2nd card I used a Choles stamp and used a stamp platform to stamp the image and coloured it in with Derwent Water Colour Pencils and some Uniball Glitter Pens to enhance some of the colours.

I finished it off with splatters of white bleed proof ink for the snow.

Thank you for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY
 

 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards Jenny.

meg said...

Your Lavinia card is a beauty Jenny,such a peaceful winter's scene,I love owls ( and robins ) this trip sitting on a branch are stunning

Chris said...

Beautiful Christmas cards Jenny- a peaceful wintery scene on the first- fabulous stamping - I can feel the cold! The second is so sweet with the cute owls waiting for Santa.
hugs xxx

Christine Harrop said...

Two fabulous cards Jenny. I really love those owls, but I also love the scene you have created in the first card. I actually managed to post a card this time! Hugs Christine xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your cards are gorgeous, Jenny! I especially love the one with the bunnies! Wishing you a wonderful day!

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous cards Jenny, I love your designs and pretty colours, Kate x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, I love both cards, the stamping is gorgeous and the stamps used are lovely, my favourite is your second card simply because the 3 birds are so so cute.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

LesleyG said...

Two adorable cards, both so different, the first serene and peaceful, the second fun and jolly xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Two beautiful cards Jenny, such lovely stamping and designs.
Lorraine

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Jenny both cards are gorgeous, love them xoxo

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness Jenny, these are both so pretty! I love the trees with the bunny's...so sweet, so frosty, so beautiful! I will flip my outside light on when I send the dog out and there is usually a bunny sitting in the yard. Makes the dog nuts though! lol I will open the door a bit to scare it off so my dog doesn't chase the poor thing. You second card is so cute and festive! Love those sweet owls and the cute little stocking hanging from the branch. Such a cute, cute image! And you made it into the sweetest Christmas card! Hope you are doing well Jenny! Hugs, Brenda

Mrs A. said...

Two super cards. The first one is my favourite. Hope you have a lovely Christmas. Hugs Mrs A.