MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 19 September 2019

25th ANNIVERSARY BOOK CARD AND BOX


Hi and welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

This is a bit longer post as there is quite a few photos.

My sister asked me to make this for her son and his wife.








This is a 8"x8" size book card, and box I made to fit it.
I made some photo matts, and put them in the pockets for my nephew and his wife to put some photos in to keep of the celebrations.

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.
I really love reading your super comments.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

16 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a gorgeous card and matching box. Your nephew and his wife are going to love it. I like the idea of adding photos. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

meg said...

A stunning keepsake Jenny, a lovely idea to add photo matts to the pockets

Lisa said...

Wow, it's so elegant and stunning!! I love the design!! It looks so amazing!! They will absolutely treasure this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chris said...

This truly is a keepsake card Jenny, it's so beautifully designed, love the idea of the pockets for the photos.
xxx

Aquarius said...

This is a truly beautiful card and how thoughtful to pop in some mounts for their photographs of the occasion. This is something for them to treasure and keep safe in the lovely matching box.

Brenda in IN said...

Oh how lovely this is. The lace heart and champagne glasses are a perfect way to celebrate an anniversary. I love the inside pockets for photos or for someone to leave a message. Gorgeous, Jenny.

Michelle said...

This card and box are so beautiful Jenny - you do make the most lovely keepsakes. Your sister's son and wife will love and cherish this - Michelle x

pam said...

This is gorgeous Jenny, what a lovely gift and keepsake for the couple. Love the fold and details.
Pam x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a beautiful and thoughtful gift and keepsake Jenny. I love the idea of the photo mats for them to add more memories.
Lorraine

Kathleen said...

Another stunner Jenny, two really beautiful makes, gorgeous dies and design.
Awol Friday to Friday so no commenting from me for the week.

Kath x

Darnell said...

Oh, Jenny, your box cards just leave me with my jaw hanging open! I can't begin to imagine the work that goes into each one, but the results are clearly visible! You make the most remarkable keepsakes for people to cherish forever!! I hope you are doing well, my friend!! Hugs, Darnell xxoo

Wendy L said...

It is so gorgeous Jenny, a real keepsake.
Funny but I am making one very similar, the front only. For a lady at my slimming club. Xxx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Morning Jenny

This is a beautiful card and box. I love how you've doubled the size of the card

Hope you have a good weekend dear lady

June x

cuilliesocks said...

What a stunning card and box Jenny, it will be treasured I'm sure. Beautifully designed and embellished, Kate x

Mrs A. said...

Absolutely beautiful. Hugs Mrs A.

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Wauw wat een schitterende doos Jennie.
Wat een werk zou dit geweest zijn.
Ik vraag me af hoe je aan deze ideetjes kom.
Groetjes Gerriexx