MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 26 September 2019

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES DT...........WEDDING OR ANNIVERSARY


Hi if you are looking for the Rudolf Challenge it's in the post below this one.

Hi and welcome back again today with my 
Design Team card the lovely Caz is your host for this challenge, and of course it's the B Teams turn.
Caz would like your creations to be either Wedding or Anniversary.
The challenge runs from today to
the 9th of October 2019. 

So here is my DT card I made for my Granddaughter and her Husband. 



This is a 8"x8" size card.
Card stock is Hunkydory, and Die Cut is from the Works.
Just added some pearls around the edge.
Computer generated sentiment, and verse.

Please try and pop over to the challenge blog to see the lovely creations my team friends have created.
Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

18 comments:

meg said...

love your design lay out and colours you used Jenny, the embellishments were the perfect finishing touches

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning anniversary card. I am sure that it will be treasured. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Diane Louise J said...

Good morning Jenny
Thanks for creating your gorgeous DT card for the Wedding/Anniversary challenge... Have a lovely fortnight until the next Team B challenge.
Crafty Hugs
Diane Louise xx

Donna Ellis said...

Such a beautiful anniversary keepsake, Jenny, in the loveliest of pearly shades! I admire how the pearl clusters have been perfectly placed in each corner, and that amazing heart shape in the front, which has been mirrored on the inside. GORGEOUS! hugs, de

Brenda in IN said...

The lacy heart is a beautiful image for an anniversary. I love those soft pearls outlining the heart. So pretty.

Chris said...

You do make the most beautiful keepsake cards Jenny, this one is no exception. Lovely design with the central heart and the pretty pearls, fabulous shimmery cardstock in the loveliest shade of blue, it's gorgeous!
xx

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful. I like the colours. Another very lovely card. Hugs Mrs A.

Christine Harrop said...

Such beautiful embellishments on your gorgeous card Jenny. I love the backing papers you have used inside. Hugs Christine xx

cuilliesocks said...

Just so beautiful Jenny, Kate x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, A really beautiful card.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Sarah said...

What a lovely card Jenny, I love the blue pearl colour and the pretty daisies and corners finish it off beautifully xx

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, Jenny, so pretty and romantic. I love the colours. xx

Rita said...

Hello Jenny. My what a gorgeous card, you always finish your cards so beautifully. Hope you are doing ok as like me you have a wonderful family. Love and Hugs Rita xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very pretty design using the gorgeous powder blue pearlescent card and pearl details for your Anniversary card.
Lorraine

pam said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, love the colour and details.
Pam x

Furrbster said...

This is really pretty,

Hugz Tinz

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Stunning design Jenny. I always love different shades of blue

June x

Play Bazaar said...

Get Educated On Some Valuable Email Marketing Strategies Satta King Play Bazaar