MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 29 September 2019

3"X3" MINI ALBUM


Hi and welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

Was watching U Tube recently and the lady made one of these albums, her site is called
Gift Basket Appeal if you are interested in looking at the lovely items she makes. 
 So here is my version of her album which my daughter wanted to send to her friend who is recovering from Breast Cancer.
Sorry quite a few photos.






This album is made from one piece of 12"x12" size paper.
Then I used lot of snippets to create the pages and the cover.
There are some pockets in the top and also in the sides. 
The sayings inside were computer generated, but the lady on UTube used stamps to create those sayings which I didn't have.
Sorry about the fourth photo it came out a little blurred.

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.
I really do appreciate each and every visit.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges. 
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.com/2019/09/pixies-snippets-playground-challenge-362.html 

23 comments:

meg said...

Your album is so beautiful Jenny, so many pages and pockets to explore and enjoy and best of all in pink for breast cancer awareness month in October

Rita said...

Oh Jenny your mini album is going to be so special to someone suffering from cancer. It is so beautiful and it will be much appreciated too. Lovely work. Hugs Rita xxxxx

cuilliesocks said...

WOW Jenny, what a wonderful album, so much work put into this beautiful creation. Papers are lovely and so much to see. The lady will love it as so personal to her,Kate x x

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning album. I love it. I bet it will be appreciated. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Christine Harrop said...

Jenny this is absolutely fabulous. There is so much in there! Your daughter's friend must have been thrilled to receive this. I think I will take a look at that site and check it out. Hope you are well. Hugs Christine xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This mini album is stunning !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Furrbster said...

Aw this is so sweet,

Hugz Tinz

Kathleen said...

You must have the patience of a Saint Jenny. What a stunning creation, gorgeous papers and colours and so many lovely pages. Tip top creation, go to the top of the class.

Kath x

Chris said...

Fabulous mini album Jenny, a lovely creation, beautifully crafted! Love the little pockets with the comforting and uplifting messages, such a wonderful gift of love, support and friendship.
xxx

Sally H said...

Wow! That is so beautiful, Jenny! I love it x

Wendy L said...

It looks wonderful Jenny, alot of work and card but so worth it, xxx

Brenda in IN said...

What a fun, uplifting gift. This is such a wonderful album to keep and I know her friend will cherish this, especially at this recovery time in her life.

Aquarius said...

A lovely little album with so much detail within - I'm sure if was much appreciated and it is a good way of using up some of the snippets mountains we all seem to accumulate.

Di said...

Oh my goodness Jenny - this is an absolute delight! Your friend will be so thrilled. Clever you!

Hugs

Di xx

pam said...

OMW this is a beautiful gift Jenny, love the pretty papers and lovely colours..sure this will be treasured.
Pam x

Mrs A. said...

What a lot of time and effort has gone into to this beautiful little pocket book. Absolute perfection Jenny. Hugs Mrs A.

Furrbster said...

This is really lovely and what a fab idea!

Hugz Tinz

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

This is so very cute Jenny and what a keepsake!

Sorry I've been absent of late, all down to, again, health :(

June x

Liz said...

I missed this when you posted it. It's absolutely stunning Jenny, your daughter's friend will love it. xx

Sarn said...

WOW . . . What a fabulous mini journal Jenny. Soo much detail. A worthy gold star for you on the Snippets Playground.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How sweet and cute!!! Really adorable and so tiny album! Wow!

Play Bazaar said...

Make a social marketing policy. Every business should have policies to help dictate proper behavior, and mobile marketing is no different. You should make sure that every member of your company is aware of and understands that policy, and take steps to ensure that it will be followed in any event. Satta King Play Bazaar

Play Bazaar said...

It's time for you to start your email marketing campaign, so take what you've learned here and get started! Focus on working step by step Satta King Play Bazaar and day by day to build your business, your income and your reputation. In the end you'll be proud of your hard work when you see the profits rolling in!