MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 28 September 2019

A COUPLE OF SWEET TREATS CARDS


Hi and welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

I do hope you are having a lovely weekend, and the weather is being kind to you all.

I have a couple of cards I have made to sell at the McMillan coffee morning we are having next week where I live.





These are 6"x6" in size.
The images are from the Hunkydory little square book of Sweet Treats which was free from C&C club you just pay the postage which is £2.99 a bargain I think, and very useful.

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.
I really do appreciate each and every visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

11 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

Oh my, yum,yum. What a treat these cards are! Someone will really enjoy these cards with their coffee.

meg said...

The images are good enough to eat, love your cards Jenny good luck with them at the coffee morning

Chris said...

Great idea to create cake-themed cards for the coffee morning Jenny, I'm sure they'll go down a treat!
hugs
x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous cards Jenny but give me a cup cake over a cream cake anyday of the week, xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny your cards are gorgeous and are making me feel quite hungry. I hope the cake sale goes well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sarah said...

These are fabulous cards, especially for the Macmillan Coffee Morning. Hope it goes well xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Fabulous cards, and I hope your Macmillan day goes really really well. The images are fabulous, as are the verses inside your cards.
We have had torrential rain here for most of the day, don't know where all the 'water' is coming from haha.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Kathleen said...

Two fabulous creations, gorgeous images they do look good enough to eat, hope you raised a nice ammount of money. Sorry not commented this past week had a break in Spain.

Kath x

Rita said...

Morning Jenny. What fantastic cards. Hope the McMillan day does well. Hugs Rita xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Two fabulous cards Jenny, such yummy looking cakes, super designs inside and out.
I hope the coffee morning goes well, Kate x

Christine Harrop said...

What great cards Jenny, and such fun to receive. That chocolate eclair looks scrummy ! Hugs Christine xx