MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 15 September 2019

A COUPLE OF SYMPATHY CARDS


Hi and welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

Hope your weekend is going well, and you have nice weather where ever you may live.
It has been nice and warm here in my part of Kent.

Today I have a couple of sympathy cards I made recently to put in my box for use at sometime.





These are 5"x7" tent style cards I made.
I used a lot of snippets to make these.
The images are from one of the Hunkydory little books.
The embossing is a Crafters Companion 3D embossing folder.

Thank you for your visit, and precious time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

14 comments:

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige kaart jammer genoeg heb je soms nodig
Groetjes Gerrie xx

Christine Harrop said...

Beautiful cards for very sad occasions Jenny. Hope you are okay. Love and Hugs Christine xxx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Beautiful cards Jenny. I always have a few sympathy cards ready for when I need them as I find them really hard to make at a time when they're needed. The weather is quite cool here in Yorkshire.....so much for our so called Indian Summer! x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Sadly we always have to have these sorts of cards by us. These are using such pretty images and I love the embossed background too.
Lorraine

meg said...

the floral images are perfect for sympathy cards Jenny, two beautiful makes

Rita said...

Beautiful cards Jenny. Absolutely perfect for such an Occasion too. Hope you are keeping well. Hugs Rita xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Two beautiful cards Jenny, the toppers are lovely and perfect for the sad occasion, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny these sympathy cards are gorgeous. They are never easy to make. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sarah said...

These are perfect cards to send "loving thoughts" and sympathy Jenny. The wavy banners make such a nice change too. We have had wall to wall sunshine all weekend so the watering can had to come back out for the hanging baskets and pots!! The horses aren't quite so keen on the heat xx

Lisa said...

They're both so gorgeous, Jenny!! I love the flower images you used on each one and the background embossing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chris said...

These are beautiful cards Jenny, difficult ones to make at the best of times, but always easier to make if you don't actually need one at the time!
hugs
xxx

Mia said...

Both are gorgeous, Jenny. I love flowers! Kisses, my friend.

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, These are cards none of us want to make, but they are both beautiful.
We have had rain here today and it has gone quite cool too.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Jenny

I'm so I'e not visited of late, ill health got in the way

It's always wise to have a few of this type of card in your stash and yours are so gorgeous

June x