MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 16 September 2019

RETIREMENT CARD AND BOX


Hi and welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

I do hope you all are keeping well, and for those of you feeling poorly or under the weather I am send lots of get well wishes your way.

Today I have a Retirement card and Box I made for my daughter's work colleague. 




The card is 8"x8" in size and the box I made to fit it.
Forgot to mention that I made this card blank by cutting down 2 A4 size cards.
The lady in question has a Black Lab dog so the request was for that on the design. 
The image is
 Pollyanna Pickering's art work, and papers from her CD which was lent to me from a friend.
I decided to go with a hinged design to accommodate the little 4" cards to sign by all the staff.

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.
I really appreciate every visit and super comment you make.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

17 comments:

meg said...

stunning make Jenny a keepsake to be treasured

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning retirement card. I am sure that it will be treasured for a long time. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jo said...

Definitely one to treasure! A stunning make Jenny.....that image is gorgeous x

Aquarius said...

I'm sure this card will be treasured and what a good idea to pop in some little cards for people to sign.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow! This is a beauty Jenny, I'm sure your daughters work colleague was thrilled with this.
Lorraine

Brenda in IN said...

She will be so touched with this. It is a beautiful card and box and using an image of the black lab made it so personal.

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This is a fabulous Retirement card and box, really fabulous !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Mia said...

Gorgeous box and card, Jenny!!!!!! And how cute the doggie!!!!! Hugs, my friend.

Liz said...

Stunning card, Jenny. What a clever idea to include the little cards inside for people to sign! xx

Chris said...

Stunning is the right description for this Jenny! it's absolutely gorgeous, beautiful image, lovely colours, everything so well designed and perfectly put together, you always put so much thought into your 'special' cards and boxes!
hugs
xx

Kathleen said...

A sunning image Jenny, beautiful design, papers and embellishments. Love the navy blue colours and the inside and box is superb.

Kath x

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the design and the sweet image!! It's fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Wendy L said...

So beautiful Jenny and a lovely gift too, xxx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Jenny

This is a gorgeous card. I love the colours, dog and the beautiful inserts

Take care

June x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jenny, I love the Lab image and the colours, the recipient will love it. I think your design is fabulous with all those little cards in the inside, wonderful work, Kate x

Sarah said...

The recipient of that card is going to treasure it always Jenny, it is gorgeous. I love Pollyanna Pickering images. I bought Martin a framed print of a Pollyanne springer spaniel for Christmas the first year we were together in 1985, it is still langing on the wall in the hall!! I laughed at your pheasant story although I would never have coped...I am a little bit scared of birds!! xx

Michelle said...

A stunning box and card Jenny - I'm sure your daughters Colleague is going to love this beautiful creation - Michelle x