MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 13 September 2019

ANOTHER CHRISTENING CARD AND BOX


Hi and welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

The other day I got a lovely surprise in my post I received a set of dies from Practical Publishing saying congratulations for being featured in Simply Cards & Paper Crafting Magazine.
Now they did not say what issue it was shown in, and I have emailed them, and not got a reply.
If any of you perhaps has seen the magazine with it in could they please let me know which issue it was in.
I sent it all in before my dear hubby took ill so I forgot all about it. 
Hope somebody can help.

Right back to today's post.
Here is another Christening card and box.




This is a 8"x8" size card and box I made to fit.
I used John Lockwood's Oakham Die which is so gorgeous.

Thank you so much for your visit and precious time.
I really appreciate every visit, and wonderful comment.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.
 

17 comments:

Wendy L said...

So beautiful Jenny and lots of layers, love it,
And we'll done for getting published, xxx

meg said...

congratulations Jenny, love this Christening card, so pretty and delicate

cuilliesocks said...

Well done on being published Jenny, and winning a gift from the publisher.
Your card and box are exquisite, and will be a wonderful keepsake, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning card and box they are both gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

LesleyG said...

Another stunning card Jenny. Congratulations on being published xxx

Jo said...

Oh wow Jenny, that's beautiful....and what a wonderful keepsake too. Congrats on being published x

Mrs A. said...

Congratulations on being published. Your christening card and box are beautiful. Hugs Mrs A.

Kathleen said...

And another beautiful creation, gorgeous shades of pink and some really super dies, can't recall seeing this JL die at all, very classy though, lovely flower display and box lid.

Kath x

Claire said...

How pretty, your attention to detail is something else. There is so much texture and beautiful embellishments on your cards that its a real treat for the eyes. Totally gorgeous Jenny x

Lisa said...

Huge congrats on getting published!! How exciting!! What a gorgeous card and gift box!! I love the layers and pretty colors!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Aquarius said...

Another gorgeous christening card and box. Well done for getting something published and getting a prize as well. Sorry I can't help with which magazine it was - don't see many now it is difficult to get to the shops as often.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow! I think this tops the previous one Jenny and that was gorgeous too. You really are the queen of matching cards and boxes and these make such lovely keepsakes too.
Lorraine

Lynne said...

A stunning creation Jenny, gorgeous die cuts and will be a lovely keepsake. What a lovely surprise in the post for you too :) x

Brenda in IN said...

How lovely you were published and so sweet that they sent you a gift. This is another beautiful keepsake and gorgeous box.

pam said...

Stunning card and box Jenny.
Congratulations on being published! sorry cannot help I do not buy magazines.
Pam x

Chris said...

A beautiful card to commemorate a happy occasion! Love the design and the matching box is equally gorgeous!
Congrats on being published too (can't see it in the latest issue, maybe it will be the next one ?)
hugs
xx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Jenny

What a keepsake for Ava, both card and box are gorgeous

Congratulations for being published too Jenny. I'll check my magazines for you!

June x