MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 27 January 2013

ANNIVERSARY CARD

Good evening to all you wonderful talented craft people and visitors.
I hope you have all had a fabulous day and that you managed 
to slot some crafting into your day.
I would like to say a big THANK YOU for visiting my blog
and making such wonderful comments on my work.
I really do appreciate your precious time.

This card I made today for my sisters anniversary.
It is again a Mo Manning digi image coloured in with Promarkers.

Click on the photo to enlarge the picture.

Now the inside.


I used Spellbinders Grand Decorative Circles, Di-namics 
corners, the paper was some draw liners I had.
Pearls and flowers from my stash.
The flourishes are from the Spellbinders Venetian set of dies.
Thank you again for your visit.
I hope you all have a wonderful day on Sunday.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/ Bling it on.
http://fatpageswithattitude.blogspot.co.uk/  Love.
http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Cute as a button.
http://sugarcreekhollow.blogspot.co.uk/ Lots of layers.
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/challenge-50-anything-goes-with.html With a sentiment.

26 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, beautiful image and colouring.
The inside looks wonderful too
Hugs Kelly

Crafty Lark said...

Aaaawww what a delightful card, so suitable, also love the glitz and the inside. xx Flora

Marie-Louise said...

Such a gorgeous card Jenny and really beautiful colours.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. I love that sweet image and the colours are so beautiful
I hope you have a good Sunday too.
Hugs Sue xx

Sue said...

Hi my fairy godmother:) this is truly beautiful I love that image and you have coloured it lovely and the inside is just gorgeous too. Well the snow is thawing its drip drip dripping and it has been sliding off the roof lol I'm glad to see it go. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday hun huggles hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Jenny,
Wow what a gorgeous card! I love the colours scheme and your colouring is lovely. How adept you are with those Promarkers.
Big hugs Linda xx

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Jenny love that image and you have coloured it beautifully. The inside is as amazing as the outside, just love that about your cards.

Wilma x x

PharmacyMichele said...

What a lovely card, what I like is the way you decorate the inside just as much as the front. Mine is usually an afterthought-must try harder!

Michele.

Christine Harrop said...

This is fabulous Jenny. She must have loved it!!Christine x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Jenny, I too love Mo's images. I'm sure your sister will love it.Best wishes, kate x

Patricia said...

Good morning Jenny, this is wonderful, I love the image.
Beautifully coloured, your layout and Die cuts are fantastic.
Have a great Day

Patricia xx

Unknown said...

Good afternoon Jenny, what a gorgeous card inside and out. Love the verse too. Keep warm and dry.
Carol.x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This is absolutely gorgeous, loving the image and so beautifully coloured in by you, lovely colours and beautiful compilation.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Carole Z said...

Evening Jenny...this is so adorable..inside and out! Carole Z X

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous !! what a sweet image and you've coloured it so beautifully! Love the pretty papers and embellishments… the flowers and sparkles look stunning!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

Janette said...

Hi Jenny, what a sweet and pretty card, perfect for an Anniversary..
Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz.x

melanie said...

Stunning card .Melanie

Planetsusie said...

I love this one Jenny - beautiful colours and papers. I think they will love it. Good luck with your challenges!!! I found some drawer liners when we were clearing my mum's flat - I though they would be useful and so I kept them - if only I knew where!!!

Pidgy sends his love and says he is being fed well and keeping warm. That's because I can't bear to put him outside where he is supposed to be!!!! Hope you are well.

Big hugs to you and your wand Sue Pxxx

Janice said...

Oh Jenny, this is wonderful. What a sweet card, so beautifully coloured and decorated. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at MAWTT, Jx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jenny
A gorgeous and beautiful card thank you for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Naomi Johnson said...

A stunning card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Naomi x

Cec said...

So pretty and I love the Mo image. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Hugs!
Cec

mixamatoasties said...

Stunning card. Love it.

Thanks for joining with us at Love to Create this week.

Susan

Heather said...

Adorable Card! I love how you did your inside as well!!
Thank you for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!
Hugs
Heather

Amanda Phillips said...

Ahh Jenny, You did a mo proud! Thank you for joining us over at love to create challenges.
Amanda LTCDT

sandeep said...

I went through your article and one thing is cleared that you truly love your sister. Your hand made card acts upon everybody, who is watching up your blog.