MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 11 May 2014

5th BIRTHDAY CARD

Hi and welcome to my blog all my craft loving
friends and visitors.

Thank you for your visit and wonderful comments.
I am so pleased you come and visit me when I 
can't do the same for you at this present mo.
I am still suffering but soldiering on, and do small
amounts of craft when I can.
It's the typing and using the mouse that causes me
a lot of pain.

Here is my card I made for my daughter to give
her granddaughter, as she loves the DVD Frozen.


Now the inside.


This card is an A4 size card made out of A3.
I used snippets to make my flowers and the No
5 so I will join in the snippets playground challenge.

Thank you again for your visit.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

I would like to enter the following challenges.

19 comments:

Sarah said...

Faye is going to love it Jenny!! Sorry to hear you are still struggling, but glad to see that you are keeping crafty xx

Hazel said...

Jenny not good that you are still in so much pain. Again you have made a fabulous card which Faye will love. Take care Hazel xx

Anonymous said...

Take care Jenny! Your grand daughter is so lucky to get such a wonderful card from you!

Rita said...

What a fabulous card Jenny. She will be thrilled with too . Sorry to hear you are still suffering. Comforting hugs specially for you. Hugs Rita xxx

Christine Harrop said...

Another lovely card for Faye Jenny. You need to get a social secretary to do all your typing etc...lol!! Just take it steady! Love and hugs Christine xx

Patricia said...

Brilliant card that Faye will adore.
Sorry you are still in so much pain (((((hugs))))) to help a little.
Look after yourself, hope you get something to relieve the pain soon.

Patricia xx

Irene said...

A fabulous card for Faye, all girlie, sparkly and gorgeous.
luv
irene
xxxx

Crafty Lark said...

Waw Jenny, fabulous themed card. You are wonderful at those. Hope your pain eases soon, it can be so exhausting. Sending loads of hugs. Flora xx

Di said...

Totally fabulous Jenny! I think this card is just perfect for the recipient. Our little grand daughters are all into 'Frozen' as well and I bet they'd give it the thumbs up too.

Sorry to hear you're still struggling, it's no picnic at all :( Just take it slow - I found that helped me a lot - and we'll still be here waiting when you do feel more up to spending time at the keyboard. That's the joy of blogging - we all support one another.

Love and hugs, Di xx

Di said...

Ooooer, Parsnip just glared at me 'cos I didn't send his love to you as well :)

xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jenny, sorry to hear that your still in pain, I do hope it eases off soon.
Fab card, love the great images and the wonderful colours, your grandaughter will love it, take care, hugs Kate x

Planetsusie said...

Faye is going to love this one from her gran matey! I think the bling and the pretty flowers are a little girls dream.

I'm still hoping that you feel better soon, let's hope they can sort everything out when you have had your scan.

Love to you Sue Pxxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, So sorry to hear you are not feeling any better, let's hope things will improve very soon.
Faye will absolutely love this birthday card, gorgeous colours and images, love it !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Sue said...

Awww Faye will love this my lovely fairy godmother all that bling and flowers:) Hope they can get you sorted soon its not nice when your in constant pain..lots of gently hugglesssssssssssssssssssss Sue xxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Hope your pain eases soon Jeny, gorgeous card for Faye, she will adore it.

Wilma x x

Алексровер Анна said...

Dear Jenny! Please, be strong, wish you from all my heart to get well soon!!!!!
You have created a wonderful card! Girls love this cartoon, mine too:) ( i love it so much, that watch it again and again with my daughters:)))))

Carole Z said...

Hi Jenny, feeling for you and hoping your pain will ease soon...this is a lovely card, Faye will be over the moon with it! Lots of hugs, Carole Z X

Mrs A. said...

Sorry to hear your still not 100 %. My daughter is a Faye too and was un usual at the time to see it spelt with an E on the end. Hugs Mrs A.

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo Jenny
Gefeliciteerd met je kleindochter.
mooie kaart heb je gemaakt voor je kleindochter.
Ik kan wel begrijpen dat ze de film prachtig vindt.
Ik heb de film ook zelf gezien .
Groetjes Gerrie