MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 12 November 2016

CHRISTMAS TAG


We are sadly losing two of our Design Team members over at the
MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES  Challenge.
If anyone is interested in joining our friendly team please email Wendy you will find her email on the side of our challenge blog.
                                       

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends and visitors.
I do hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

I saw on a friends blog as she was a GD for the Twelve Tags for Christmas so I thought I would join in this challenge.

So here is what I made last night so I could join the challenge.


I started by dabbing starlight paint on my tag to give it a lovely brown gold colour.
I then coloured my seam binding ribbon with the same starlight paint.
The bird and foliage at the bottom was part of a serviette that was given to me by Mary H with her wonderful candy I won a while ago.
I stamped the Noel which was a freebie stamp on to card that I had used gilding polish on this had to be done with Stazon Ink.
Leaves cut out of card made with starlight paint.

Thank you so much for your visit, and the wonderful comments you make.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
http://www.stampingwithloll.com/2016/11/day-four-twelve-tags-of-christmas.html
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/week-389-feature-creature.html 

28 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Goish what a lot of work has gone into this gorgeous tag Jenny!! It's beautiful. Hugs Christine xx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige tag Jenny
Groetjes Gerrie

Wendy L said...

Stunning Jenny, xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card Jenny.xx

Lia said...

You made a gorgeous tag Jenny with so many details.
Lia xx

Loll said...

Lovely tag Jenny, with lots of beautiful elements. The shine from all the gold makes it festive. Love that you've used a cardinal and branch from a serviette --- very clever and creative. Thanks for joining me at my Twelve Tags of Christmas!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow Jenny this is a wonderful tag! So much work and so many details, just beautiful.
Lorraine

Erika said...

Jenny what a beautiful Christmas tag, so many different beautiful layers I don't know where to look first. Stunning.

Enjoy your weekend, hugs Erika. x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Jenny I like the bird and all the lovely embellishments
Kevin xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Oh !!!!! Jenny, this tag is stunning !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Chris said...

Absolutely stunning Jenny. I love this gorgeous tag, the colours design and die cuts together give this a wonderful festive air, it's beautiful!
Chris
x

Nstiz said...

WOW! There is so much here that it keeps the eye busy for a long time! Love the gold you added to your wonderful elements! What a great tag!

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Fantastic love your tag x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jeny, beautifully designed love all the elements t it and wnderful colours too, Kate x

Sarah said...

Wow Jenny, This is outstanding!! Love the luxurious colours and Mary's signature cardinal bird looks amazing xx

Barb said...

A really beautiful tag Jenny. I love the way your ribbon turned out and the cardinal looks lovely. Hugs. Barbxx

pam said...

Stunning tag Jenny, love the layering and gorgeous colours..
Pam x

Jean said...

A fabulous tag Jenny. I love all the layers and the festive sparkle and shine.
Jean x

Michelle said...

Jenny this is so beautiful. Love the layered up look of the elements and the gorgeous cardinal. Love this - Michelle x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jenny
This is stunning... love the colours and all the embellies...
Hugs Sylvie xx

MaryH said...

You will know how much I am loving your gorgeous tag! Lovely to see the cardinal in your expert hands to add beauty to this wonderfully colorful, dimensional tag. Lots of eye candy to enjoy with the golds, green & reds on this beauty. TFS & have a great upcoming week

MaryH said...

Forgot to say: I'm so delighted you joined in with Loll's 12 Tags! Thanks.

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, what a gorgeous work! Love the tag , you have made a peace of Christmas joy )))

brenda said...

A very pretty creation for our 'Feature a Creature' theme Jenny at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in. Got your prize sorted and shold be on it's way today/tomorrow.

B x

Wendy L said...

Thanks for joining in our challenge at Allsorts, xxxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Sorry I'm behind again but had a difficult few days.
This is beyond stunning. I don't know what starlight paint is but it looks amazing.
A beautiful festive tag.
Your poppy card was a real stand out too.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Marcia Hill said...

Browsing through Loll's gallery and just had to stop by and tell you how lovely your tag is! I am in awe of all the beautiful layers and dimension you added to this beautiful tag, and even your died seam binding ribbon blows me away! GORGEOUS tag Jenny!! :0)

Tee said...

Wow! What a gorgeous tag!!