MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 6 May 2014

FAIRY CARD

Hi and welcome.
Thank you for all your wonderful comments on my work.
I am still suffering a lot of pain, and I find it very
hard still to type and craft, but I am not giving in 
to it, I rest for long periods as well.

Here is my great granddaughters Birthday card.


Now the inside.


Hunkydory Image and card.
Distress Ink Dusty Concorde, and Spun Sugar.
Tattered Lace Babies Pram Die.
Tattered Lace Kensington Corner Die sent to me
by my very lovely friend Planet Susie.
Sue Wilson Flower Die.
I used some snippets for the flowers, leaves, and
the corner die, coloured with mica powders, and
distress ink. 
Thank you for your visit.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges. 
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/pixies-snippets-playground-week-123.html 

16 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Jenny, lovely to see you!! A super card, Faye will love it!! You are quite right to rest, it's the best cure of all (if you can find a comfortable position!) Take care xx

Christine Harrop said...

Nice to see a post Jennie, but be sure to take it easy! Faye is going to adore this absolutely gorgeous card! Super layout ans embellishments. Love and hugs Christine xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jenny, lovely card for a little girl, fab colours and fairy images, hugs Kate x

Planetsusie said...

Hi there matey - considering the amount of pain you are in at the moment, this card is super. I am sure Faye loved it. The corner die really does look good, I haven't used mine yet!! Oh and the colour of your card is right up my street!! Take care.

Hugs to you both

Sue Pxxx

Rita said...

Beautiful card Jenny. Sorry about the pain though, it must get you down. Hugs Rita xxx

Patricia said...

Good morning Jenny, beautiful, absolutely stunning, love it.
Sending a few (((((hugs)))))

Patricia xx

Carole Z said...

Morning Jenny, what a beautiful card with a really cute image..feel better very soon, hugs Carole Z X

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, So sorry that you are still in pain, let's hope you feel better and pain-free really soon !! I'm sending you huge hugs, hope they help.
Your card for Faye is really pretty, fit for a 'princess', the image is beautiful and the flowers are gorgeous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Jenny. Some of the Hunkydory toppers just fit the bill nicely for childrens cards. I myself used one recently for a card for a 5 year old. I do hope that something can be done for your pain soon.

Mrs A. said...

Hi Jenny,
just sent you a private email entitled colours. just so you know it's from me.
hugs Mrs a.

Sarn said...

Sorry to hear you are in a lot of pain Jenny. I hope you feel better soon.

Adorable girly card.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Ooh, I bet Faye was thrilled with this beautiful card.
So sorry you're still not 100%.
Hope you pick up again soon.
Ang x

scrappymo! said...

What a gorgeous card for your little grandaughter! It is so pretty and girly and any little girl would just love it! The fairies are so sweet and the dies you chose are beautiful! The inside is amazing too!

Di said...

Oh Jenny, this really is such a beautiful card and I'm sure it would be a huge hit with Faye!

Sorry to hear you're still in such pain - take it slowly, but then am sure you already know that.

Love, and a gentle hug from Parsnip

Di xx

Sue said...

Awww my poor fairy godmother hate to hear that your still in pain :( hope you get some relief soon..your card is gorgeous Faye will love it...lots of love and hugglesssssssssssss Sue xxx

Karen Petitt said...

Oh Jenny - I really hope you get seen soon as leaving you this way is not on. So sorry you are still in so much pain. Now don't worry about commenting we'll all be here when you are well. A really beautiful card - love the die cuts you have used Karen x