MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 26 September 2014

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to my blog all my talented
followers, and visitors.
I would like to welcome my new follower to my
blog, and thank you for choosing to follow me.
I hope to see here as often as you can spare the time.

Thank you also for all your continued support
of me as I know time is precious to all of us.
I very much appreciate it.
 Sorry I wasn't able to visit your blogs yesterday,
as I was out at a Mc Millan coffee morning, and 
then I spent the rest of the day, and evening with my granddaughter, who by the way is doing quite
well, and the baby is fine.
Lets hope things stay that way, as it was touch
and go last week.

Well its Friday again and time to join Erika with
her Oldie for Friday HERE
So please try to join in it's so good bringing 
back older creations.
So here is mine this week it was hubbies 
Birthday card last year.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The image is a Mo Manning one coloured with
Promarkers, and Flex Markers.
The papers are Forever Friends Retro Pack.
All other decorations from my stash.

Thank you again for your visit and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

9 comments:

Irene said...

Hello Jenny

A brilliant birthday card. The vibrant colours look gorgeous , and all your amazing embellishments are just perfect.

luv
irene
xxxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, A fabulous card, I bet Tony loved it. The colours are fantastic and the stamping and colouring are 'spot on', I love it.
I spent most of yesterday baking cakes for Graham's Macmillan Coffee Morning at work today, I made a Coffee and Walnut cake with a Coffee and Mascarpone filling (courtesy of Delia's Cakes haha), and I also made a Lemon and Coconut Loaf cake (I had to make 2 of these as in a hurry I mis-read my recipe haha, so we kept that one and had a piece last night, it was still lovely, but isn't it always the case when making for an occasion haha). I hope they all like them.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Rita said...

What a fabulous card Jenny. Hugs Rita xxx

Hazel said...

Love this oldie just perfect for a man.

Hazel xx

aussie aNNie said...

This is awesome, perfect image and love the added goodies. Certainly one fab card.xx
aNNie
The Journey is the Start



cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny, fabulous card, I take it your DH is a gardener, it's a super image and your design and colours are brilliant. Have a great weekend, hugs Kate x

Patricia said...

Good evening Jenny,
Love this brilliant card, great "man" perfect for a gardener.
All the little extras are super
Hugs

Patricia xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Like the others, I'm guessing Mr L is a keen gardener. Great embellishments and lovely card.
Glad your granddaughter is better. Must be a worry for you all.
Have a great weekend.
Ang x

Carole Z said...

Super guy card Jenny, love all the details, hugs Carole Z xx