MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 6 November 2015

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.
Thank you so much for your visit, and the wonderful comments that you make.
I very much appreciate them all.

Well Friday rolls around so quickly again, and it's time to share an Oldie with ERIKA for this week.
To join us just post a creation you have posted on your blog before, and leave a comment on ERIKA'S post, and she will comment on yours.
This is all just for fun, but a delightful way to show your older things posted before.
It doesn't have to be a card it can be anything you have posted before.
So here is mine a Christmas card I made in 2012.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The image was a freebie off the internet, and coloured with Pro-Markers.
I made the round beaded thing in the center of the bow, and the stick pin.

Thank you so much for your visit, and time.
Lots of crafty love.   JENNY.

13 comments:

Sarah said...

A great card Jenny more so because the image was a freebie...I wore a suit like that to my cousin's christening in 1972. As usual your finishing touches are perfect, love how the ribbon is attached and the pin is gorgeous xx

Michelle said...

Its gorgeous Jenny - a lovely festive make - have a lovely weekend - Michelle x

Wendy L said...

Really bright and cheery card Jenny, Love that bright ribbon, xxxx

Erika said...

Hi Jenny thanks for sharing an oldie with me today. I love your Christmas card, the image is lovely, she definitely looks surprised at the snowman! Super Christmas ribbon too. As always you decorate inside the card beautifully too.
Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, I like the image and that fab pin
Kevin xx

Jacee said...

It's a lovely design Jenny, great image and I love the pin and the touch of lace, fabulous!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Jenny! what a fab image and the snow looks awesome! love the pretty colours and embellies! :-)
Hope you have a great weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Jo said...

Great oldie Jenny, love the inside too! Have a lovely weekend.
hugs Jo x

Kathleen said...

Brilliant oldie but goodie, great images and fabulous embellishments.

Kath x

pam said...

Beautiful oldie card Jenny, lovely image and embellishments.
Pam x

karenlotty said...

This made me smile because I remember those trousers Great oldie

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning oldie Jenny, awesome in fact.
Hey I have a new blog again as google plus decided to invade my other one and I just didn't like what it was doing so only way to change was do another blog. You may like to come over and re join and join in my candy...if you wish.xx
 { aNNie}

Carol said...

What a gorgeous colourful oldie Jenny, so cute. Carol x