MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 18 April 2015

MOTHER'S DAY CARD AND BOX.

Hi and welcome to my bog all my very talented
friends, and visitors.

Well while trawling through my archives of my 
blog looking for a Mother's Day card to post for
the Throwback Thursday Challenge, I found this 
Mother's Day card I had never posted, as I made 
it before I started blogging.
Now I was approached by a neighbour, and asked
if I could donate  making a card for a auction of
promises, in aid of her Grandson's Cricket Club,
which had been flooded out and needed new things.
So the lady who bought my promise wanted 2
Mother's Day cards made, and this is what I 
made for her.






This is a A5 size card, and box made to fit.
I used the Cupcake Floral Delights CD for
the papers, and decoupage.
I used Tattered Rose Distress Ink to colour my
American seam binding for the bow on the card,
and also colour some of the card.

Thank you for your visit and the wonderful 
comments you make.
I so much appreciate everyone of them.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

22 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card and adorable colours, just perfect for any mum.xx...Hope you have a lovely weekend.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Marie-Louise said...

Here you go again Jenny with your fabulous cd's. This is gorgeous.

Jean said...

This is such a beautiful card Jenny. I love everything about it, especially the gorgeous bows and the tulips.
Jean x

Sarah said...

This is wonderful Jenny and I bet that the lady in question was delighted. What a fabulous promise to give for an auction too xx

Mojca said...

Oh this looks outstanding! gorgeous spring colours. hugs! Mojca

Sue said...

Gorgeous as usual my lovely fairy godmother..sorry I've been missing but I am now working with a very very old laptop that came out of the Ark!! and it's driving me nuts LOL hope you and your family are all well ..lots of huggles from the J household especially Olliebobs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sue

cuilliesocks said...

Just gorgeous Jenny, I love your colours and the embellishments are so beautiful, hugs Kate x

Jacee said...

Wow, so pretty Jenny, gorgeous flowers, the inside is fabulous, a really great card, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Kathleen said...

Really gorgeous creation, love all the tulip.

Kath x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This card is stunning, I love the papers off your CD, these tulips are fabulous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This card is stunning, I love the papers off your CD, these tulips are fabulous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

pam said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, love the colors, beautiful cd image`s and ribbon.

Pam

Hettie said...

Gorgeous card Jenny. What a generous auction gift.
Hugs
Xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Jenny I like the tulips and all the pearls
Kevin xx

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, so wonderful gift! All Mothres love flowers:)) your card is full of love and tenderness! "

vic said...

Hi jenny oh this is so pretty! I love how you have decorated the inside too and that gorgeous bow finishes it off lovely!
Hope your ok
Hugs
Vic xx

Pamellia said...

So stunning Jenny!! I love all the soft hues, so delicate and feminine! Beautiful flowers, love the bouquet you made on the front and the gold frame is a great way to highlight them! Gorgeous! hugs :)

Patricia said...

Another of your winning Card & Box combos, love them
Patricia x

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is beautiful! Certainly the lady who won your auction item must have been over the moon - she really got a lovely prize! Gorgeous inside and out, and I love the colours too!

Carole Z said...

HI Jenny, what a beautiful card and box, another of your gorgeous matching creations, I love the soft peachy colours, hugs Carole Z X

Erika said...

Hi Jenny, a lovely soft toned Mother's day card, can't beat flowers for that.
Hugs Erika. x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
What a pretty card and box. Bet the lady was over the moon with them.
Just smashing!
Best wishes.
Ang x