MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 22 September 2015

LOVE MY DOG

Hi and welcome to my all my very talented
friends, and visitors.
Thank you for your visit, and the wonderful
comments you make.
I very much appreciate them all, as I know time
is precious to all of us.

Well I don't think it's the internet that has been 
playing up, but my old computer, as it's getting 
on now just like me, and as it's a iMac so I need
 a windfall to buy a new one as I love my wonderful big screen as it helps with my eyes.
Well enough of my woes on to today's card.



This is a 6"x6" size card, which I cut into this
shape with the Spellbinders Labels 1 Die.
The image is a LOTV one, and coloured in with
Chameleon pens.
Still trying to get used to them.
Papers printed from the Tumble Ted CD.
Not put any sentiment on it as it's not for anyone
in particular.

Thank you again for your visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.
 

20 comments:

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Lief kaartje Jenny
Groetjes Gerrie

Rainey's Craft Room said...

a perfect male card Jenny, Love the image and your papers too.
Lorraine

Wendy L said...

Looks fab Jenny, xxxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Awwwwwwwwwwwww, I'm absolutely loving this image, the colouring is lovely, Jenny. The card is fabulous and anyone would be thrilled to receive this one.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Awwwwwwwwwwwww, I'm absolutely loving this image, the colouring is lovely, Jenny. The card is fabulous and anyone would be thrilled to receive this one.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, I like the sweet image and the design
Kevin xx

scrappymo! said...

What an adorable little fellow. You have coloured your image so nicely too!

Great card, Jenny. I reallylike the cut you used to shape your card.

scrappymo! said...

What an adorable little fellow. You have coloured your image so nicely too!

Great card, Jenny. I reallylike the cut you used to shape your card.

Jacee said...

So cute Jenny, love the image and your colourings lovely, great shape too.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny, one of my favourite images so I just love your card, great design, Kate x

pam said...

Beautiful card Jenny, what an adorable image, great colouring and card shape.
think my internet is playing up! sure is slow, other night blogger took forever to load photos in a post, so shut it down..
Hugs Pam x

Jean said...

What a lovely card Jenny, I love the beautifully coloured image and gingham paper.
Jean x

Kathleen said...

Another lovely sweet card, great image and card shape.

Kath x

Stamping With Bibiana said...

so darling!!!
hugs from california
bibiana

Hazel said...

Jenny, I love this LOTV image it's so sweet. A great card. Hazel x

Sarah said...

Hi Jenny, sorry to hear the computer is the reason for your trouble, I hate updating anything techy and judging by the amount of cursing when Martin upgraded to Windows 10 I don't think I'll bother!! Anyway, your card is fabulous and the colouring looks great, I understand that the Chameleon pens take a bit of getting used to, I struggled with SN pencils to start with but now love them!! xx

Michelle said...

I love the shape of your card Jenny and I ADORE that sweet sweet image. The colour combo is lovely too - Michelle x

Liz said...

Just love this, Jenny. The image is adorable and I love the shape of the card. xx

karenlotty said...

I love LOTV images Your colouring looks amazing

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Terrifically cute card. Always wonderfully detailed.
Computers are an expensive business. Mine still runs on Windows Noah's Ark version lol!
Have a great weekend.
Ang x