MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 14 July 2016

BIRTHDAY CARD

Hi and welcome to all my craft loving friends, and visitors.
Now I know this is rare for me these days 3 cards in 3 days, but I have so many cards I have made and not shown yet.
So it is my Granddaughter's 4th Anniversary today, but I have already shown her card I made her a few months ago HERE.
It is also my other Granddaughter's Birthday today so here is the card I made her.



This is a 8"x8" size card which is my fave size card.
This comes as a card kit from CraftUprint and you decoupage the flowers, but I just decoupaged the roses, and butterfly.

Thank you so much for your visit, and the wonderful comments you make on my work.
I very much appreciate every one you make.
Lots of crafty love.   JENNY.


16 comments:

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, a beautiful image, inside & out !!!. Have fun. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Erika said...

A lovely girlie card Jenny, love the touches of glitter too.
Just perfect.

Hugs Erika. x

Sue B said...

Ooh this is a gorgeous card Jenny! it looks stunning inside and out… love the glitter and the stamens for feeler on butterfly. I only recently discovered CraftsUPrint… they have some really nice cards on there. And they look so good when made up... you can add your own little touches.
Hope you're having a good week
Love and hugs, Sue B xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning Jenny, I love the roses image, your Granddaughter will love it, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, this is adorable!! Great decoupaging and love the touches of sparkling! It's so vibrand and sweet!
Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday to your Granddaughters!

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous Jenny.

Kathleen said...

Wow totally stunning, beautiful creation.
Kath x

pam said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, love the beautiful image and colours, striking card.
Pam x

Mrs A. said...

Fabulous Jenny, this really is so pretty. I love the pink. Hugs Mrs A.

Pat said...

What a pretty card Jenny and the flowers are so bright and pretty, and the perfect inside to the card as well. x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Such a beautiful card, the image is gorgeous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Cara said...

I love the colour tones of this card. Cara x

Chris said...

So beautiful Jenny, the flowers are stunning!
Chris
x

Chris said...

So beautiful Jenny, the flowers are stunning!
Chris
x

Unknown said...

This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well..
Birthday cards

Barb said...

A really beautiful card Jenny. What a stunning image. Barbxx