MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 28 April 2015

SNIPPETS CHALLENGE CARD

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends,
and visitors.
I am sorry in my last post I forgot to welcome my
newest followers.
THANK YOU for choosing to follow me, and I do hope you can pop back, and see what I have 
created as often as you can make it.
A big, and wonderful THANK YOU to all my
friends, that continually visit and leave me such
wonderful comments.
I truly appreciate your time spent visiting me, and
the wonderful inspiring comments you make.

Today I have my snippets challenge card, and I 
decided to try my hand at colouring again as I
have missed it so much.
Those of you who maybe be my newest friends
will not realize I have an eye condition, that 
stops me from seeing fine detail, and I see 
wiggly lines not straight with this condition.
I was due to have a op last year, but my blood
pressure was too high, and then the next time I
was called for the op I had a slipped disc in the
top of my spine.
So I still haven't had the op, but am learning to
live with it, and my brain is compensating for 
it too.
 Here is my effort.





This is a 8"x8" size card.
The base coloured card I made out of and old
piece of card I had previously printed on, just 
used the other side, and used DI Peacock
Feathers, and Dusty Concorde to colour it.
The pattern paper, and purple card are left over
snippets from other cards.
The image is a freebie one from the Bestie 
images from Sherri Baldy, and coloured in with
Promarkers.
I coloured my doilies with DI Dust Concorde.
So I'm off to join the girls in the playground, and
Miss Di, and the lovely Parsnip keep an eye out
we don't get too boisterous.

Thank you again for your visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges.
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/pixies-snippets-playground-week-174.html 
http://scrapbookstampsocietychallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/challenge-65-anything-goes-option-spring.html 

30 comments:

Алексровер Анна said...

Dear Jenny! I see really great coloring on this card! Wonderful bubbles! Wishing you lots of positive! :)

Liz said...

The image is beautifully coloured, Jenny, and those bubbles look so realistic. Beautiful card. xx

Patricia said...

Great card, brilliant image, colouring and design.
Have a good day
Patricia xx

Sarn said...

Lovely and very sweet card Jenny. Beautifully coloured . . . you did a good job . . . hope you found it therapeutic! xxx

Di said...

Oh this is beeeeautiful Jenny! Great colouring and I do so love the bubbles. A really fun card :)

Hugs

Di xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, A gorgeous, gorgeous card, fabulous colours, fabulous colouring and those 'bubbles' look amazing.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, A gorgeous, gorgeous card, fabulous colours, fabulous colouring and those 'bubbles' look amazing.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

aussie aNNie said...

Delightful creation Jenny and the bubbles are awesome. Love these colours used and such a fab design.xxx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Jenny and what an amazing colouring job! Love the iridescent bubbles, they totally look real!! This is the first time I am hearing about your eye condition, kudos to you for continuing doing what you love, and very well, by the way!! hugs :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

Jenny what a cute and very beautiful card

Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

*Vicki* said...

Jenny, this card is absolutely adorable!! Love the purple colors and what fun looking bubbles too!! :) I love it!!

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny, lovely card, what a cure image and wonderful colours and embellishments, hugs Kate x

Mojca said...

Waw such a lovely card Jenny! hugs! Mojca

Jacee said...

Jenny this is perfect, lovely colours, great design, cute image, as I said, perfect, such a lovey card.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sue said...

Huggles my fairy godmother xxxx fabulous colouring of that image such a great design as always..lots of love from the J household and sloppies from Olliebobs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxx

pam said...

Hi Jenny, beautiful coloured image and gorgeous layout design..
Hugs Pam.

Kathleen said...

Loe all the purple and a great image and backing papers, great colouring, I would have to have paper pieced that bath, too big an area for me to colour, well done you.

Kath x

MaryH said...

Jenny, your coloring is perfect, and when thinking that you're doing it with eye disabilities, it's even more amazing. This is a real cutie image, and love the purple tones. Pretty DP, and those wonderfully distressed doilies on the inside. It's a perfectly Jenny Card...just gorgeous. I'm missing Parsnip and the Playground Elves, but just haven't had a chance to get over to play. Maybe soon...I hope! TFS & Hugs.

Carole Z said...

This is so cute Jenny and what an adorable image - great colours and colouring too, hugs Carole Z X

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
My favourite colours so its a winner for me. Love how you have done the bubbles too.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Michelle said...

Great colouring Jenny - it's a beautiful card - love it - Michelle x

Kaija said...

What a lovely card and lovely color combinations!
Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
Gr.Kaija DT-member

Jo said...

Lovely card Jenny, those little embellishments are perfect......& the inside looks lovely too, something I need to do more often!
hugs Jo x
(your newest follower)

Jo said...

Lovely card Jenny, those little embellishments are perfect......& the inside looks lovely too, something I need to do more often!
hugs Jo x
(your newest follower)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Jenny! This is so adorable! I didn't realize you had an eye condition - I hope at some point you are able to have the corrective surgery. You certainly do not let it stand in the way of your beautiful colouring! I love the little embellies you added - the starfish, shells, and seahorse - so cute!

LesleyG said...

Perfectly pretty purple pampered princess! lovely card Jenny xxx

Carol L said...

This is beautiful, and even twice as lovely knowing you live with such an eye condition! The colors are amazing as well as your coloring of the image, and I love all the pretty little details! I hope you're able to have that eye surgery soon!

Hettie said...

This is super cute Jenny. Lovely image and your colouring looks fine to me. Hope you get your op soon for your comfort.
Hugs
Xxx

Erika said...

Hi Jenny, I think you've done a grand job, sometimes you just have to go with what you've got! I think the image is fab and I love the background papers too. You always make such a lovely job decorating internally too.
Happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

Engelchen said...

a very nice card. Thank you so much for joining us at SSS challenge.
Greetings Geesje (DT)