MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 7 November 2017

THESE BOOTS ARE DEFINITELY NOT MADE FOR WALKING


Hi and welcome to all my craft loving friends, and visitors.

I do hope you are all having a good week so far.

It's one of my Granddaughter's Birthday today so here is a card I made her.
As the post title says these boots are definitely not made for walking in.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The boots image is from Craftsuprint.
Decoupaged the boots and the roses.

Thank you so much for your visit, and your precious time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

17 comments:

meg said...

At one time I loved high heels like these, can't imagine even trying to walk far in them now, love the colours really vibrant and jewel like.

Wendy L said...

Super card and gorgeous colours, xxx

Chris said...

Ok...they're not made for walking, but aren't they fabulous! I remember the days...! Beautiful card with a lovely design and gorgeous colours. Hope your granddaughter has a lovely day.
hugs
Chris
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning card it is just so beautiful. I bet your granddaughter was thrilled. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lisa said...

I am not one to wear high heels, but I want these!! Wow!! What a stunning card, Jenny!! Those boots are amazing!! I love the colors and all of the gorgeous details!! Stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kathleen said...

Too right there Jenny, take a couple of steps and I'd have a broken ankle.
They are gorgeous on the card though, beautiful colours and love the background.
Hope you are having a good week.

Kath x

pam said...

Stunning birthday card for your Granddaughter Jenny..
Fabulous image.
Hugs Pam x

Mia said...

Beautiful card for your granddaughter, Jenny. Definitely these boots are not made for walking! They are soooo pretty! Kisses, my friend.

Megan J said...

Hi Jenny, a pretty purple birthday card for your granddaughter's birthday, love the boots, I don't think I've ever worn heels that high.... have a wonderful week... Megan

Cara said...

This is so pretty, bet she loved it. Oh for the days when I could walk in boots like that...

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed card Jenny and what a colour pallet, love it Kate x

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, grat card for a stylish young lady! Love your palette choice!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the purple. I used to wear heels all the time when I was younger (many moons ago) but I don't think I could even stand in those now let alone walk Lol
Hugs Kaz xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
These boots would be right up my street. Fab colour and not too high when you allow for the platform lol!
Love the depth the decoupaging has given this super card.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Liz said...

Stunning card, Jenny. I'm sure your granddaughter was delighted to receive it. xx

Barb said...

Wow those boots look fantastic. A gorgeous card Jenny. I,m sure your granddaughter loved her card. Barbxx

BożenA said...

Oh wow! But you painted these women's boots incredibly! They look like a three dimensional image! It is hard to believe that you can so flatly model a flat picture. Great work and incredible inspiration.
Hugs,
BożenA