MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 5 December 2017

40th BIRTHDAY CARD BOX AND BAG


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

I thought for a change from Christmas I would show you a card I was asked to make.
The instructions were that the lady in question loved tiaras, and electric blue.
This was a bit of a nightmare finding that colour card, so the wonderful Ang, Mrs Duck gave me  some lovely card, and I sprayed the rest with Tattered Angels Mica spray to get my colour I wanted. 
The card has the mica sprayed colour on top, and the one form Ang as a matt layer. 







This is a 8"x8" size card, box, and bag I made to fit it.

Thank you so much for your visit and your precious time.
I really appreciate every visit, and comment.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

17 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny the card and box are stunning. I love the colours and the tiara. I think you have done a brilliant job. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jo said...

Fabulous makes Jenny......love the sparkly tiara! x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed card Jenny, lovely colours and images, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a fabulous card, box and gift bag Jenny, a really gorgeous present/gift.
Lorraine

Unknown said...

This is really gorgeous Jenny, the circle die is lovely and I love the box and bag to match. The flowers are so pretty too :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Chris said...

Wow! This is gorgeous Jenny, love that fabulous shimmery blue, perfect background for your sparkling tiara! The matching box and bag add to the luxury! Fabulous work.
Chris
x

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Jenny!! I love the sparkly tiara!! The blue is beautiful!! I love the matching box and bag!! So stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kathleen said...

A brilliant set, gorgeous card, fabulous shade of blue and a great tiara. A super box and bag too.

Kath x

MaryH said...

Aren't you the lucky one to have a friend gift such pretty cardstock in the color you need. I am loving the wonderful sky blue you crafted with the mica sprays too. It's a gorgeous & luxurious design, and of course the jeweled tiara is just amazing. This is one fortunate birthday girl to receive such special love as you've put into this lovely design. TFS & Hugs

pam said...

Gorgeous card and bag Jenny, beautiful decoration and what a lovely colour.
Hugs Pam x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Been looking forward to seeing what you did with the card. Glad to be of help especially as you created another marvellous set. Kay must have felt very special to have received this.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Liz said...

Just stunning, Jenny! I love the beautiful shade of blue. xx

meg said...

Brilliant card Jenny, love the colours.

Sarah said...

This card takes me right back to 1982!! I had an electric blue jumper with dolman sleeves and my Mum made me a dirndle skirt to match in electric blue and black check fabric...I thought I was the bees knees!! I bet the recipient of this card will think it's the bees knees too!! xx

Pamellia said...

Wow Jenny, this is gorgeous! I love the blue, it's so fresh and cheery! Your die cut pieces are very intricate and fancy, makes such an elegant card front! Amazing job with the tiara, love the bling. Your layered centre piece is wonderful, what a stunning birthday card! Hope all is well my friend. hugs :)

Cara said...

Wow, this is stunning. I love your blue flowers x

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Schitterende verjaardag kaart Leuk idee met het kroontje .
Groetjes Gerrie