MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 22 April 2018

BABY BOY BOOK CARD AND BOX


Hi, and a big warm welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

Also a big warm welcome to anyone who just pops by to look at my work.

I do hope you are all having a great weekend, and enjoying the lovely weather we are having.

Spent yesterday with my Daughter, and little Great Grand Children, and we all went shopping together it was a lovely day, but I came home shattered.

Today I have the Baby Boy Book, and Box I made for my sister's Granddaughter.
Remember I showed the Girl one a little while back.
Sorry it's picture heavy.







This is a 6"x6" size Book Card, and Box I made to fit it.
The image is a snippet from another baby card I have made.
Just put acetate on the front of it which was another snippet too.
The die cuts were cut from snippets as well, and the paper and image are from the Joanna Sheen's Baby Love CD. 

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.
I always very much appreciate your visit and wonderful comments.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.

20 comments:

brenda said...

This is a real work of art Jenny and what a wonderful keepsake for the lucky recipient and all those pretty pearls are absolutely perfect for our 'Pearls' theme at Allsorts this week.

As always it's lovely to see your work and thank you for your continued support of the challenge.

B x

Aquarius said...

This is a beautiful baby card and box - something which I'm sure will be treasured by the recipients.

meg said...

A beautiful keepsake Jenny you excel at these wonderful sets

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige Baby kaart
Groetjes Gerrie

Brenda in IN said...

How beautiful and a book she will cherish. Making a matching box to store it in is so thoughtful. Great keepsake.

Sarah said...

I love that image Jenny, of the baby keeping over his Mums shoulder and what a beautiful book card you have made with it. The pearl frame and corners look so pretty and, as usual, your matching box makes it something to be treasured. It's still lovely, weather wise, here in Dorset, although the thunder, lightning and hail was pretty scary last night!! xx

Wendy L said...

Hi Jenny, this is another stunner, so gorgeous and thanks for entering it into the Allsorts challenge, xxx

Lisa said...

This is so amazing, Jenny!! It is such an incredible gift!! I love how you decorated it and all of the fabulous pearls!! It's a work of art!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning card and box it is just gorgeous. It is going to be treasured. We have just found out that our niece is expecting and due in October. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, So glad you had an enjoyable day out with your family.
This card and box are fabulous, and will be treasured by the recipients.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Kathleen said...

Hi Jenny, hope you have recovered from your shopping trip. Really beautiful creation, on every page of the book card, some lovely images and embellishments. Had a bit of a problem seeing the pearls though.....
kidding, they look fab.
Thank you for joining our 'Use pearls' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

pam said...

Beautiful keepsake card and box Jenny, amazing design you have created,
So glad you had a wonderful day out with your family.
Pam x

Liz said...

Amazing creation, Jenny. Beautiful design and sure to be treasured by your sister's granddaughter. xx

Mia said...

Wow, Jenny! I LLLLLLLLOVE your shaped card!!!!!!!! It's awesome! Kisses, my friend.

Megan J said...

Hi Jenny, I hope you got to spoil your grandchildren just a little while they were with you, a beautiful card and box set for a new baby boy, love the card which appears holographic behind the design paper. A very special keepsake for the new family member. Have a wonderful week... Megan

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Jenny

Beautiful, as always. Your sister's granddaughter will have loved it, forever

Happy crafting....

June :)

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Di said...

Wow Jenny - this is absolutely stunning. And it will be treasured I'm sure. Love those pearl corners you added too - the whole album is a delight!

Hugs

Di xx

susiestacey said...

Stunning project, gorgeous details.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Pearl' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Catching up again.
You always make such wonderful keepsakes and this is no exception.
Beautiful!
Ang x